Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time for 200 man server

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Oh look at that, it’s time for the “I’m entitled to know shit, and I know better than everyone else” routine again.
    HMMM well somebody is a little salty, I don't know if you are total moron or what but damn you a few fries short of a happy meal. All he did was ask a question nothing wrong with that. So take a chill pill and rethink your moderator skills cupcake.

CSA Captain

The game does need it, especially with the advent of Artillery looming. Players have opinions about everything, what we never know however is how a server is performing. There may well have been tests where the FPS was good and people didn't crash, but that still does not mean they're at the performance level they need to be at. This is one thing that's going to need patience.
    ''I'm here to play an American Civil War era combat game, not Call of Duty with muskets.''.

Oh look at that, it’s time for the “I’m entitled to know shit, and I know better than everyone else” routine again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
    HMMM well somebody is a little salty, I don't know if you are total moron or what but damn you a few fries short of a happy meal. All he did was ask a question nothing wrong with that. So take a chill pill and rethink your moderator skills cupcake.
    Yeah Leifr how dare you to handle his boyfriend like that. Luckily his reply wasn't salty as yours Leifr it was way more respectful, like the same respect he asked from you.

CSA Major

[QUOTE=Southern;96396]Yeah Leifr how dare you to handle his boyfriend like that. Luckily his reply wasn't salty as yours Leifr it was way more respectful, like the same respect he asked from you.[/

LOL, ok cupcake junior go put your knee pads up.

girls please, you're all pretty so settle down

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
    Morning.
    I should have quoted Fubar in my response, his was the post I was responding to. Threads (and responses) like his appear with regularity; there's the ridiculous notion that Campfire Games owe something beyond the original premise of delivering a game in due time, that they are subservient to the average joe, and that they "must do such and such" to preserve this, that and the other. Asking for a profit/loss report because you feel that the game to be taking too long is absurd. They grow exceptionally tiresome when you've been here for over four years.

It's been said elsewhere - 200 slot servers will arrive when the necessary network infrastructure has been completed. Last I checked in, the system has been receiving an entire rewrite for several months now so that it can support beyond 200 players. I believe it is nearing completion now.

(PS - Thanks, I'm going to pick up some fries tomorrow.)

Morning.
    I should have quoted Fubar in my response, his was the post I was responding to. Threads (and responses) like his appear with regularity; there's the ridiculous notion that Campfire Games owe something beyond the original premise of delivering a game in due time, that they are subservient to the average joe, and that they "must do such and such" to preserve this, that and the other. Asking for a profit/loss report because you feel that the game to be taking too long is absurd. They grow exceptionally tiresome when you've been here for over four years.
    Amen to that. But how about addressing/moderating the sexism in the posts above?

USA Captain

As one of them gay's and a WOR fanboy I fully support the wish for 200 man server. The more men the merrier I say.

But I am sure we will se 200 man server in the future when devs are ready for that. It's not like they are keeping it from us in a secret box. Check out the new video from Pixelated Apolle where y'all can hear more about what's to come. Even though the devs allready have explained, several times why we don't have the 200 man feast as of yet.

Would be wonderful, a lot of events have to make multiple servers to split the guys up. At the same time I've had some bad experiences with 75/75 making the server unstable. Server stability has been quite bad overall lately. Hopefully this new 'platform' stuff will address these things.
    4th New Jersey Volunteer.

Also not experienced here i assume the goal is surely finally even more than 200 players... for a battle. But clear, step by step. WoR is obviously still in an earlier stage of development, also i recognized some folks here following now some years this Civil War sim.