Thread: Loading Screen Freeze... Kinda...

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Exclamation Loading Screen Freeze... Kinda...

Howdy everyone, I don't post on here anymore but, still hop in game here and again.

Lately, I've been having an issue with the Loading Screen when first joining into a server. Doesn't seem to be connected to one map or server, just random. It happens about 2/3 times I join a game.

Essentially, the screen progresses as usual, but when it gets to "Loading Weapons 16 of 16 ..." the Loading Screen just cycles (Giving the usual game tips and info on weapons, etc...) you never hear the actual game, just the loading music, and it seems to be loading... but it isn't. I've sat and watched the entire movie "The Madness of King George" waiting for the game to load! I look up and it's still stuck cycling... no crash, nothing.

I haven't seen it posted here, so hopefully if anyone else is having this issue, they can elaborate on anything I missed out on
    Last edited by csheffield1; 07-08-2019 at 11:34 PM.
    CSheffield
    "Captain Fork"

-Farbs must be destroyed

I have experienced this before and was forced to do a full reinstall of WOR, though have not seen the issue for several months. It's a nuclear option but is really the only thing that worked for me. Still is probably worth verifying game files and doing some troubleshooting first though, I have no idea what causes this problem.
    Longstreet's I Corps Staff Team

15th Georgia Infantry XO

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I have experienced this before and was forced to do a full reinstall of WOR, though have not seen the issue for several months. It's a nuclear option but is really the only thing that worked for me. Still is probably worth verifying game files and doing some troubleshooting first though, I have no idea what causes this problem.
    Yea I did that too. Seemed to fix it for about a week or so, but it came back for me
    CSheffield
    "Captain Fork"

-Farbs must be destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by csheffield1 View Post
    Howdy everyone, I don't post on here anymore but, still hop in game here and again.

Lately, I've been having an issue with the Loading Screen when first joining into a server. Doesn't seem to be connected to one map or server, just random. It happens about 2/3 times I join a game.

Essentially, the screen progresses as usual, but when it gets to "Loading Weapons 16 of 16 ..." the Loading Screen just cycles (Giving the usual game tips and info on weapons, etc...) you never hear the actual game, just the loading music, and it seems to be loading... but it isn't. I've sat and watched the entire movie "The Madness of King George" waiting for the game to load! I look up and it's still stuck cycling... no crash, nothing.

I haven't seen it posted here, so hopefully if anyone else is having this issue, they can elaborate on anything I missed out on
    I used to have that same issue, but have not in weeks. It used to happen to me only on the first server I tried after starting the game. What I read, and this worked for me, when I started the game I entered a zero populated server first, let everything load then leave that server and then join in the server I want to play on. Then everything would load normally . Hope that helps.

I have this issue from time to time. But only when joining wor offical drill camp (US)