Okay, so I'm back from a hiatus (had personal things to take care of) and have resumed work on my War of Rights community novel project. Essentially this project is a "fan fiction" of War of Rights, where the characters are members of the WoR community. However, since the community has grown since I was last working on it, I wanted to request that anyone that wishes to be a character please leave your name, rank, company and regiment, and whether your Union or Confederate. Keep in mind, if you would rather feature in a different regiment or theater of the war, I can work with that, since I plan on featuring both Eastern and Western theaters in this project. Thanks!
-J. Woody

Project Road Map:

Book One: First Blood at First Manassas: Covers the First Battle of Bull Run (AKA Battle of First Manassas), part of the Manassas Campaign in the Eastern Theater, fought on July 21, 1861.

Book Two: War in Missouri: Covers the Battle of Wilson's Creek (AKA Battle of Oak Hills), part of the Operations to Control Missouri in the Trans-Mississippi Theater, fought on August 10, 1861.

Book Three: The Winter War: Covers the following battles:
Battle of Ball's Bluff (Battle of Leesburg): McClellan's Operations in Northern Virginia: Eastern Theater: October 21, 1861
Battle of Belmont: Operations at the Ohio and Mississippi River Confluence: November 7, 1861
Battle of Dranesville: McClellan's Operations in Northern Virginia: December 20, 1861
Romney Expedition: Eastern Theater: December 31, 1861 - January 6, 1862
Battle of Mill Springs: Offensive in Eastern Kentucky: Western Theater: January 19, 1862
Battle of Fort Henry: Henry & Donelson Campaign: Western Theater: February 6, 1862
Battle of Fort Donelson: Henry & Donelson Campaign: Western Theater: February 11-16, 1862

Book Four: Spring Offensives: Covers the following battles:
Battle of Pea Ridge: Pea Ridge Campaign: Trans-Mississippi Theater: March 6-7, 1862
First Battle of Kernstown: Jackson's Valley Campaign: Eastern Theater: March 23, 1862
Battle of Glorieta Pass: Sibley's New Mexico Campaign: Trans-Mississippi Theater: March 26-28, 1862
Siege of Yorktown: Peninsula Campaign: Eastern Theater: April 5 - May 4, 1862
Battle of Shiloh (Battle of Pittsburgh Landing): Shiloh Campaign: Western Theater: April 6-7, 1862
Siege of Corinth: Shiloh Campaign: Western Theater: April 29 - May 30, 1862
Battle of Williamsburg (Battle of Fort Magruder): Peninsula Campaign: Eastern Theater: May 5, 1862
Battle of McDowell: Jackson's Valley Campaign: Eastern Theater: May 8, 1862
Battle of Front Royal: Jackson's Valley Campaign: Eastern Theater: May 23, 1862
First Battle of Winchester: Jackson's Valley Campaign: Eastern Theater: May 25, 1862
Battle of Hanover Court House: Peninsula Campaign: Eastern Theater: May 27, 1862
Battle of Seven Pines (Battle of Fair Oaks): Peninsula Campaign: Eastern Theater: May 31 - June 1, 1862

Book Five: Summer Campaigns: Covers the following battles:
Battle of Cross Keys: Jackson's Valley Campaign: Eastern Theater: June 8, 1862
Battle of Port Republic: Jackson's Valley Campaign: Eastern Theater: June 9, 1862
Battle of Oak Grove: Seven Days' Battles: Peninsula Campaign: Eastern Theater: June 25, 1862
Battle of Beaver Dam Creek (Battle of Mechanicsville): Seven Days' Battles: Peninsula Campaign: Eastern Theater: June 26, 1862
Battle of Gaines' Mill (Battle of Chickahominy River): Seven Days' Battles: Peninsula Campaign: Eastern Theater: June 27, 1862
Battle of Garnett's & Golding's Farm: Seven Days' Battles: Peninsula Campaign: Eastern Theater: June 27-28, 1862
Battle of Savage's Station: Seven Days' Battles: Peninsula Campaign: Eastern Theater: June 29, 1862
Battle of Glendale (Battle of Frazier's Farm): Seven Days' Battles: Peninsula Campaign: Eastern Theater: June 30, 1862
Battle of Malvern Hill: Seven Days' Battles: Peninsula Campaign: Eastern Theater: July 1, 1862
Battle of Cedar Mountain: Northern Virginia Campaign: Eastern Theater: August 9, 1862
Battle of Thoroughfare Gap: Northern Virginia Campaign: Eastern Theater: August 28, 1862
Second Battle of Bull Run (Battle of Second Manassas): Northern Virginia Campaign: Eastern Theater: August 28-30, 1862
Battle of Chantilly (Battle of Ox Hill): Northern Virginia Campaign: September 1, 1862

That's all I have planned for now. It may seem like an undertaking, but writing is a hobby of mine that I enjoy