Thread: Civil War Audio Drama - Help Wanted!

Civil War Audio Drama - Help Wanted!

Hello, I wanted to share one of my little pet projects with you all, and this is my main focus for the past few weeks. I've begun writing a script for a Civil War audio drama I'm going to create, and I wanted to ask the WoR community if any of you would be interested in participating, either through editing, SFX, or voice acting. I'm styling the audio drama in the form of Ken Burns' documentary series, with sound effects, voices, narration, etc. However, I want to make this audio drama a story about the many people who fought in the Civil War on all sides. Each episode will feature a main cast of characters, along with specific characters for said episode. Each episode will also cover a specific campaign of the war (1st Episode will focus on the Manassas Campaign of 1861). What I really need for this project are voice actors to provide voices for the journals, quotes, etc. of the characters featured. However, I could also use some sound effects designers, video designers, and the like. I've been wanting to do a project like this for a long time, and I hope you guys can help me out! Thank you,
    -Jonathan Woody

Link to Discord if you're interested in joining the audio drama dev team:
    https://discord.gg/r8QrY9t
    I just created this Discord and could also use some help designing it. Thanks!

I can voice act for you buddy.

USA Brigadier General

i could do some voice acting and video cut. It heavily depends on the time frame
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

I could voice someone cool

Still active post?