Thread: Buff the Colt Walkers range.

CSA Captain

Buff the Colt Walkers range.

I understand the current range of most revolvers ingame is for balancing reasons but the Colt Walker carries the same black powder charge as a musket and was known to hit a target at 100 yards. Im not asking for the full 100 yards
    I just want at least 50 or something to make it stand apart like the Lemat revolver does. Just asking for some more historical variety in the revolvers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gromko View Post
    I understand the current range of most revolvers ingame is for balancing reasons but the Colt Walker carries the same black powder charge as a musket and was known to hit a target at 100 yards. Im not asking for the full 100 yards
    I just want at least 50 or something to make it stand apart like the Lemat revolver does. Just asking for some more historical variety in the revolvers.
    you can hit the target at more than that if you know what your doing

Hey there Gromko,

We can assure you that the Walker, along with all other weapons in the game, are based on realistic ballistic profiles tested both during the time and today. As Cleburne was intimating, some time on the weapon range might help showcase the Walker's abilities in comparison to the different ranges of the targets.
    Hope that helps! And don't hesitate to ask more questions and give more suggestions, we are all here for ya!