Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3rd US Regulars Co.B Is Recruiting

USA 1st Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by COL. Patrick R Cleburne View Post
    Tomb of the Unknowns had the privilege and honor once..
    to guard it? Or to visit?

USA 1st Lieutenant

Update. We just passed 50 active members. That isn't counting inactives of course, but I never count those anyhow. FA- (Federal Army) hit 140 active today.

USA 1st Lieutenant

I know I don't keep up on this post much. Most of the 3rd are discord based rather than the forums. We passed 60 members this week and are fielding fairly large groups for events. If you are interested in joining, don't hesitate to ask!

USA 1st Lieutenant

Some updates. I have assumed full command of the 3rdUS both companies A and B (edited the post). I realized today that our numbers were the numbers I posted when we first formed so I updated those too.

We are sitting at around 80 members (40 actives). Question for the other officers, have you gotten any new recruits from the forums in the past few months? Haha. Literally all our new recruits have come in game for us. Just wondering about the rest of you.

USA Captain

Great question. I don't think the forum has been a hotbed of activity lately, though. In game would seem to be a good place at the moment.
    Descendant of David Jewell - 1st Maine Heavy Artillery, Philo Johnson - 11th Vermont/1st VTHA