Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3rd US Regulars Co.B Is Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Xbwalker View Post
    Hello friends. I am Maj.Xbwalker of the 3rd US Companies A and B. Our unit has been around for quite a while but thus far has not posted on the forum. I am hoping to remedy that as I use the WoR forums often, as a lurker. Our company focuses primarily on line tactics as we tend to bring a pretty large force to most fights. Our specialty is shots per minutes and devastating volleys as well as quick repositioning when needed.

And now, for the informational segment.
    Attachment 111983rd US Coat of Arms. Generally, they used the standard US Flag in battle.

Name: 3rd US Regular Infantry: Company B. (Modern day name is The Old Guard)
    Organization: Maj. Xbwalker, 1stLT Yuu, 2ndLT Cappy, 2ndLT John Smith, assorted NCOs, and about 100 enlisted (60 active)
    Formed: 1784 Originally formed as the First American Regiment
    History: The 3rd covered some of the widest swaths of territory during the Civil War. During the opening days, it was stationed in Texas. When it was clear that the war was inevitable, the 3rd was recalled to Washington. Participated in the battle of Bull Run (1st Manassas) under the leadership of Maj. Gen. George Sykes. From there, it went on to participate in many campaigns and battles including Yorkstown, Gaines Mill, Malvern Hill, Antietam, Gettysburg, and a great deal of others. You can see the whole history here .

The 3rd prides itself on staying out of the politics that plague this game and presenting a fun solution for those looking to join a regiment without the drama. Many of you have seen us on the battlefield, and if not, invite us! We are always up for a good fight. Our company tool link is here>>> https://warofrights.com/CT_ViewCompa...panyToolHeader

See you all on the battlefield!
    The 3rdUS is unfortunately now defunct and many of it's members have formed with the 19thIN to create the 1st Delaware.

USA Sergeant

Sad to see this unit go, ingame one was based on one of the best Regiments of the entire DoD, of course I am extremely biased lol. Hope 1st DE Works out well enough!
    US Army
    2nd Battalion, 3rd Infantry Regiment
    1-2ID

Good Luck
    ~The Philadelphia Brigade~

USA 1st Lieutenant

For those who didn't already know or haven't run into us at events, the 3rd is indeed back and up to fighting strength.

USA 1st Lieutenant

We're back. That is all.