Thread: Cheating Company Tool to Muster Companies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

USA General of the Army

Sorry why should people shell out more cash, to worry about who is or isnt in a company, when we have yet to get what all have paid for supporting WOR, based upon how much each person gave. I for one do not think its right to shell out more money, on a game program to form a company and have it listed. if it comes to that, I will just come up with my own company TAG and not worry about it. Im not giving anymore money on a game that I have no input in, if it differs from the developers, That they asked us to support them. Now that they got what they wanted from us supporting them, money to further game development, just to be told its going to be their way, all the way, and TIGHTEN the grip how the game is to be played. if one speaks out to loudly, faces being banned. I have seen so many good suggestions get washed over, never implemented, because it not what the developers want. In the end it was always gonna be what the developers wanted, and want. I just wish I knew this before I supported the game the way I did, when I was so enthusiastically overwhelmed how things were progressing, to my dismay and sadness, not like I can get a refund. As I also stopped telling others to buy this game. Now when I play and hear the gripping and complaining, i just say, welcome to the reality of WOR. As I dont promote WOR, I dont tell people not to buy it. I just say be thankful you didnt give as much as I did. that makes em feel better. Like most now, Im just an UPDATE PLAYER, and leave the playing to reenactors, and die hard players, and everyone is happy. WOR needs to concentrate on what we already paid for, then worry about people and the company tags they wear.
    Last edited by calmmyst; 08-07-2019 at 11:56 PM.