Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating Company Tool to Muster Companies

USA General of the Army

Last edited by calmmyst; 07-28-2019 at 08:40 PM.

USA General of the Army

Enjoy the above song compliments of 5th FL company B, courtesy of CSA Rep Joehova, his voice and help of 5th FL company B Carroll, both with lyrics and what i always say, WERE GOING INTO THE SHADOW OF VALLEY OF DEATH.
    Last edited by calmmyst; 07-28-2019 at 08:57 PM.

This community supports the real Paioletti it would not be the same without him. Do the right thing please DEVs.

#WeSupportPAIOLETTI

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Billy-Jim-Bob-Jr View Post
    This community supports the real Paioletti it would not be the same without him. Do the right thing please DEVs.

#WeSupportPAIOLETTI
    The devs aren't always vocal but they intervene when things are serious, the only difference they won't act on hearsay or intervene in intercompany relations (unless it really screws up the game) -> but that's my personal observation

However the whole situation on some people finding a way to slander regiments is more 'organized' then just some random 'trolling' … we had people wearing tags from '1st CAV, 1st GA, 6th AL, …). -> keep an eye out for all that stuff I guess.
    Last edited by Redleader; 07-28-2019 at 10:32 PM.
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

Awesome, thats good to hear. Thanks DEVs. Ill STFU now.

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    Very sorry to hear about this, Paioletti. Totally unacceptable and action needs to be taken to resolve this immediately.
    Just to clarify,

The issue was resolved the same day Paioletti posted on this thread.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Just to clarify,

The issue was resolved the same day Paioletti posted on this thread.

- Trusty
    Good on the devs, Glad to see this issue was taken care of.

I look forward to eating my words more often!

sorry of my lack of timely response sorry sir and thank you for a response as well sir.... to be honest sir i have thought about it yes... and to your comment about to me being wrong in the regards as over leadership maybe this will be more direct in that regard....

Does anyone know who our Commanding officer is or do we just not have one or is it not commonly know info that's what i was talking about sir... I dont know of anyone out there that Leads all the union forces or all the CSA forces or even just a dozen of the Reg do you sir? i really do not know is there a supreme commander of both union and CSA ???? i don't know who they are if there is do you sir ??? i think there comes a point at which it should be wrong to do so yes... but i also believe some simple did it to stay alive and keep up when other where not being held accountable then....

also at what point do you go up in rank or is there like an invisible wall you stop here anything high are only for the people (E9) and if so how does anyone know if they would be under this persons command there are some things i personally like to see in my officers and NCOs like any good soldier ill respect the rank and do as ordered that does not mean i will put my self under that officers direct command mind you.

if i recall you needed to past test and go in front of an official review board to be promoted or am i wrong in that too?
    Last edited by COL. Patrick R Cleburne; 07-30-2019 at 12:26 PM.

CSA Brigadier General

**Removed post**
    Last edited by dogofspades; 07-30-2019 at 07:21 PM.