Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lower Class Restrictions

I would love a toggle for friendly fire in the drill camps! I could understand in the past not having it due to griefing that could occur especially towards new players but with servers now being able to have passwords it really shouldn't be a problem. I sure the occasional server that doesn't have active admins and forgets to turn it off might be a problem for some but people should then avoid those servers. I would not want this turned on for any of the official drill camp servers however

we should make it to where pvt and below can only speak when spoken to or asked a direct question lol

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by COL. Patrick R Cleburne View Post
    we should make it to where pvt and below can only speak when spoken to or asked a direct question lol
    How is this related at all?

I've been trying to get these class restrictions adjusted since they came out.

USA 1st Lieutenant

Speaking of role restrictions, can anyone tell me exactly what the limits are? How many NCOs/Officers/Flagbearers/Privates per unit on the Drill camp? Is it at all tied to how many people are playing as XYZ unit? Is it related to how many people are on the server?

Best,
    Dman979

One officer, one flag, four NCOs and unlimited Privates unless its a limited regiment like Calvary

USA 1st Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Tydro View Post
    One officer, one flag, four NCOs and unlimited Privates unless its a limited regiment like Calvary
    Thanks so much!

Best,
    Dman979

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by LordAlistair View Post
    Drill Camp

Remove all restrictions on how many people can pick officer and nco, it's annoying when officers of multiple companies are unable to pick the same regiment.
    Bump to this old idea.