Thread: Failed to muster company. Required action?

CSA Brigadier General

Failed to muster company. Required action?

Unfortunately, I failed to muster a company which I wanted, as an already established company also wanted it. I have received a generated message which reads:

Today, a different company with the name Poague's Battery A managed to reach a company strength of 10 soldiers.
    Your company is therefore requiring action from you inside the Company Tool to either pick a new letter for the company, or disband the company.
    www.warofrights.com/CT

When logging onto the CT, I see no place to "take action" at all. Am I missing something?
    An unprofitable servant of Christ Jesus,

'Fighting' Chaplain Bradley
    Company Tool (Glitched) & Steam Profile

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    Unfortunately, I failed to muster a company which I wanted, as an already established company also wanted it. I have received a generated message which reads:

Today, a different company with the name Poague's Battery A managed to reach a company strength of 10 soldiers.
    Your company is therefore requiring action from you inside the Company Tool to either pick a new letter for the company, or disband the company.
    www.warofrights.com/CT

When logging onto the CT, I see no place to "take action" at all. Am I missing something?
    form another company because that one is mustered
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Brigadier General

Well, that's the problem... When I click on the battery listed below my name, I get a "Something Went Wrong" page. I see nowhere to muster a new company or disband the one that I was mustering.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    Well, that's the problem... When I click on the battery listed below my name, I get a "Something Went Wrong" page. I see nowhere to muster a new company or disband the one that I was mustering.
    your company should have been disbanded when the other group got the rights
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA Brigadier General

no he should have the chance to switch to a different company as far as I know
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

CSA Brigadier General

My account must be glitched, then. I am still "Captain" of a battery I don't own. But I cannot access whatever page makes the "disband or transfer to Company B" offer, I assume, because there isn't a Company B.

Kinda sucks that my record will forever show I "formed" and "disbanded" my first company in two days, because the whole truth is that I "disbanded" only because an already established company saw we were mustering the battery and quickly generated new accounts to snipe it from us. I've already assured the persons in question that I'm not salty about it (and I'm not--CG has turned a blind eye to Company Tool shenanigans from the very beginning, my people determined not to cheat the system as we were raising the battery specifically for the players in the Christian Gaming Community), but I hope CG is taking notes for when or if the CT is ever reset.

- Please, only one Company Tool account per key. It is ridiculous that one person can own a dozen companies.
    - Battalion support for the companies who operate under battalion command. The folks that sniped the battery from us did so because they want to make sure they own a battery that cooperated with their company historically. I totally get that.
    - If a player fails to muster a company, please don't leave it on said person's Company Tool record. If I were to try this again (I don't think I will), I might fail to muster three or four more times before I succeed, since I'm trying to do it honestly.
    - Prevent companies from being squatted on by inactive officers, many of whom may not even own the game. The company I most want has never been active in-game and the owner has been inactive for over eight months.

poague1.JPGpoague2.JPG
    Last edited by rbsmith7; 08-15-2019 at 01:13 PM.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Thing of it is, there was only one battery/company named Poague's Battery. There should be no further company selections.

You will have to select another battery.

CSA Brigadier General

Yes, I believe that is why it is presently glitched and cannot select anything.