Hello,
Before I say anything I want to say that the game is so much good. I play on integrated graphics and I don't have any lag.
It feels like a real war event. But it can have more than that.
I belive there should be more factions outside America (bandits and more).
Bugs I noticed:
- When I exit the game it needs 10-30s to close.

Suggestions:
- More classes: Drummers, Fifers, Builders (like theye can build trenches, cover, fences, bags, fix doors and put more stuff), Artillery, Cavarly. Axe infarty, Vice Officer, Medic (maybe).
- Movement is kinda weird while attacking the enemy, that could be better, also maybe 1.5s before attacking again.
- Flag barrel has very wierd flag movement (would be cool some more animations for it ex wave). Like it would be cool to add a needle on the top of the flag so it can be used as defence. Flags are very important in the game so the person holding it should somehow be able to protect himself.
- A real map could be good for new players that just started. I know T is a good way to find themselves.
- Better Interface menu
- Servers are sometimes laggy. There are a lot of hostings panels that might be interested to work with the servers.
- If somone is running from the lines, officers can execute that person (1 person per 2-5 minutes).
- Ammunition for officers.
- Indicator above heads of the person is ally or enemy.
- Linux and Mac support.
- Able to create your own regiment. (logo editor, colors and etc)
Final:
Keep a good work on the game. Its so fucking amazing, I have so much fun!! Can't wait the game to leave alpha.
People are so nice, events are amazing. I belive developers should do a live stream and playing the game with players.