Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Dear developers. A collection of community suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Drax View Post
    The public play of this game should not be used to force non unit players to play like units... If players want that gameplay they join one of the many units. This game was advertised as "follow the officer or don't"

If you want a game with a system to vote for officer or leader positions there are plenty of them in the market like Verdun...
    Or they play public servers only because they can't/won't commit to the duties of a regiment. Since usually my regiment scheduled events are mostly on weekends, I'd gladly play some public games in the week days. However, knowing for a fact that they're like playing lottery, and you'll only have a decent skilled officer when you're very lucky, and most of the times it'll be a rambo, troll, music on the speakers, random charges fest, for me it's a thanks but no thanks.

I don't know why anybody would pay for WoR only to not play it like a unit, being a game TOTALLY focused on that playstyle. But I do can imagine people leaving the game after experiencing a few public games which weren't at all what they had imagined the game would be. There is a reson why most Youtube videos on the game feature cool, disciplined, regiment games, and not anarchic public games.
    Last edited by A. Bravo; 12-27-2019 at 11:36 AM.

I think they should also include a drummer that one player can select, as long as he's inline drumming, it'll increase reload speed slightly.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Badspartan251 View Post
    I think they should also include a drummer that one player can select, as long as he's inline drumming, it'll increase reload speed slightly.
    Someday, it is in the field reports.
    https://www.warofrights.com/Fieldreport36