Thread: The Blues And Greys

CSA Captain

The Blues And Greys

Blues and Greys

The Blues and Greys are a collaboration of regiments from both armies that have joined together to create a co-operative community to help uplift public players and other regiments in War of Rights, and to do away with the faction politics of yesteryear. Though the client members of BG support and seek to mutually benefit each other, they remain completely autonomous. We are a group of like minded people that want to play in a friendly environment and to help the community as best we can. We do not care who we play against and we do not mind switching to the opposite faction in order to make our events work. If there is any group out there that needs a home to play events with, we can provide a structured environment for you to play in with no strings attached.

We will be hosting events on Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Head counts will be taken between 7:15-7:30PM EST with the goal of having a full muster and step off time of 8:00PM EST. We ask that regiments that wish to participate attend the coordination meetings on the WOR Event Meeting Room Discord. On Thursdays we host community drills and live-fire exercises that are open to all regiments and public players who wish to participate. Each regiment is free to train however they please with our mutually shared time and can drill for as long as they need to. We encourage each regiment who attends to have some fun while getting to know each other.

On Saturdays and Sundays we will be hosting an assortment of skirmishes, line battles, and picket patrols. In the event that the server overfills with regiments, a second will be opened and the participating units will be split among them. One server will be left open to the public.
    If you are interested in bringing your organization out to play with BG, membership is not required to secure a spot in an event. If you are interested in joining the Blues & Greys, you are more than welcome. Consider this an open invite to join one of War of Rights’ largest gaming communities!

We truly hope that with the advent of the BG, a time of peace and cooperation can begin. With Union and Confederate working together to promote and advertise War of Rights to the masses, a new era of mutual respect has begun.

An example of what these drills look like can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwQd8b12dFM

On Saturdays and Sundays we will be hosting an assortment of skirmishes, line battles, and picket patrols. In the event that the server overfills with units, a second will be opened and the participating units will be split among them.

Here’s a video from one of our recent line battles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_0VCYyUj_Y

If you are interested in bringing your organization out to play with BG, membership is not required to secure a spot in an event. If you are interested in joining the Blues & Greys, you are more than welcome. Consider this an open invite to join one of War of Rights’ largest gaming communities!

Current participating regiments:

-1st Texas-
    Cpt. Saris(Company F)

-49th North Carolina-
    Merchaun
    JP

-69th North Carolina-
    Cpt. LaBelle

--I Corps--

-4th Texas-
    Col. Drax

-5th Texas-
    Col. James

-6th Alabama-
    Lt.Col. Nonce_Nuggets

-15th Georgia-
    Lt.Col. Ace

Palmetto Sharpshooters E(No forum page)
    Cpt. Turansky

23rd Virginia B(No forum page)
    Cpt. Sheep

-Rowans Battery D-
    Cpt. Dab

-Richmond Howitzers-
    Cpt. Dutch

--V Corps--

-1st New Jersey-
    1stLt. Reznikov

-1st Massachusetts-
    Col. Murray

-7th Maine-(No forum page)

-10th US, Company G-
    Cpt. Machado

Last edited by LaBelle; 12-20-2019 at 01:12 AM.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

USA Major

Good luck from the 2nd men and we'll see you on the fields of battle!

CSA Captain

Edited to include our new brothers-in-arms, I Corps, V Corps, and the 10th US.G!

Gotta love seeing the community come together in such a big way! Curahee!

Very glad to support! Yee Yee!!!!

o7 from the 1stNJ!
    2nd Lt. Szalai Mihaly, 1st New Jersey, Company A

5th TX keeps it moving. No one can stop the BG !!!
    Longstreet's I Corps

5th Texas Infantry CO

CSA Captain

Edited to reflect change in membership.