Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Remove Spectator Cam

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Hey all!

Thanks for the feedback.

We’ll be looking into something of the sorts of having a spectating section on the tab screen where spectating players are listed as well as an admin-only chat message shortly.

- Trusty
    Awesome thanks for quickly addressing this issue!

CSA Captain

Hey all!

Thanks for the feedback.

We’ll be looking into something of the sorts of having a spectating section on the tab screen where spectating players are listed as well as an admin-only chat message shortly.

- Trusty
    Thanks Trusty, sounds great!
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

Unless we'll finally get a 'spectator team,' just change their color to indicate they're spectating similar to how officers change currently.
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

In Squad, admins can see other admins flying around on the map, so if they have events, they can see if someone is ghosting. Maybe a idea for WoR, to show other spectators and the admin who is flying around

CSA Major

Hey all!

Thanks for the feedback.

- Trusty
    Glad I found this after a search, was just about to post something suggesting the same. Glad to see that this is on the books. I'm hazarding a guess, it'll be something we shall all see in the next major release.
    Pvt. Kenah

For Southern Secession

Quote Originally Posted by MK81 View Post
    Glad I found this after a search, was just about to post something suggesting the same. Glad to see that this is on the books. I'm hazarding a guess, it'll be something we shall all see in the next major release.
    The above has been in the alpha for some time now.

Spectating players have a grey name with (Spectating) in front of their name and server admins can write stuff in the chat either as themselves (bright red) or server (dark red).

- Trusty

CSA Major

Ah, I read 'spectating section' and thought that it related to that elusive "spectating passive team" option with a sperate associated player listing in the tab menu.

But, as you say this post was summer time last year and the changes have been made to what they are now since. Cheers Trusty
    Pvt. Kenah

For Southern Secession