Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Union Firing Range Flag Spawn

Union Firing Range Flag Spawn

I know i've mentioned this before (not in these forums) and i understand there's alot going on development wise, but can we get a union drill camp flag at the firing range; like a static flag mast we can spawn on at the firing range.It's a bit of a hike to get there. I don't want it tomorrow or anything just hope it can get thrown on the list. Thanks.
    Last edited by Deckhart; 10-09-2019 at 12:08 AM.

USA Captain

/bump

CSA Captain

I can pretty much understand the suggestion of a flag at our range and it might be a good idea. I just wan to say that I would dislike the Solution being to swap the range somewhere nearer to the camp! As much as I didnot understand why our range has to be far away from the camp and in the woods I do now like it being exactly there! It makes for a very good drill ground for organized units. You can use the forest in Front of the range for a good skirmish simulating Shooting drill. Just i short, just Please Keep the range where it is, Thank you gents. PS any interested commander feel free to Contact me or the 52nd for further info. Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    I can pretty much understand the suggestion of a flag at our range and it might be a good idea. I just wan to say that I would dislike the Solution being to swap the range somewhere nearer to the camp! As much as I didnot understand why our range has to be far away from the camp and in the woods I do now like it being exactly there! It makes for a very good drill ground for organized units. You can use the forest in Front of the range for a good skirmish simulating Shooting drill. Just i short, just Please Keep the range where it is, Thank you gents. PS any interested commander feel free to Contact me or the 52nd for further info. Cheers!!
    i can totally agree.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaOglesby View Post
    Yes, the material is produced for the liking capacity for the norms. The paths of the time 4 writing is welcomed for the engagement for humans. The turf is defined for the approval of the terms. Skills are invited for the execution of the rules for the demarcation for the welcomed items for the paths and all joys for the paths.
    Someone's about to be banned but thanks for the bump.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Use the triangle in the lower left and report for deletion.

USA Captain

This needs to still happen, along with one at the artillery range for everyone: infantry, artillery, future cavalry.

"Yes, the material is produced for the liking capacity for the norms. The paths of the time 4 writing is welcomed for the engagement for humans. The turf is defined for the approval of the terms. Skills are invited for the execution of the rules for the demarcation for the welcomed items for the paths and all joys for the paths."

Who let the ten thousand monkeys out and who gave them access to keyboards?

Know I'm late to the party but I would love to see this implemented.
    The rightful ruler of the HRE, Holy Sloth.