Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Union Firing Range Flag Spawn

Quote Originally Posted by SwingKid148 View Post
    This needs to still happen, along with one at the artillery range for everyone: infantry, artillery, future cavalry.
    Just train your men to march and be happy there is a drill camp.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by HolyRomanSloth View Post
    Know I'm late to the party but I would love to see this implemented.
    All Union wants it implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by TRaider View Post
    Just train your men to march and be happy there is a drill camp.
    I totally agree with you
    It would be nice to spawn there as well, but to march there is also very cool and immersive

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    I can pretty much understand the suggestion of a flag at our range and it might be a good idea. I just wan to say that I would dislike the Solution being to swap the range somewhere nearer to the camp! As much as I didnot understand why our range has to be far away from the camp and in the woods I do now like it being exactly there! It makes for a very good drill ground for organized units. You can use the forest in Front of the range for a good skirmish simulating Shooting drill. Just i short, just Please Keep the range where it is, Thank you gents. PS any interested commander feel free to Contact me or the 52nd for further info. Cheers!!
    I completely agree
    Captain Davide Campi, 39th NY "Garibaldi Guard" Co. A

USA Captain

The only downside of the existing Union rifle range is the trees limits the range. We've been using the Artillery range for our rifle practice since that came out.

Being able to spawn as infantry at the artillery camp would also be a nice to have since the distance is far away.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Deckhart View Post
    I know i've mentioned this before (not in these forums) and i understand there's alot going on development wise, but can we get a union drill camp flag at the firing range; like a static flag mast we can spawn on at the firing range.It's a bit of a hike to get there. I don't want it tomorrow or anything just hope it can get thrown on the list. Thanks.
    /bump again

Yeah, I'd love a couple of changes to the Union firing range, like a decent shot up to at least 250 yards. And a flag spawn on the Union firing range would be awesome. But for long distance practice currently you have to go to a CSA Drill Camp or go to the arty shooting range which is an even longer walk then the normal firing range.
    The rightful ruler of the HRE, Holy Sloth.

This would be great to get some quick practice shots on if you feel like it. Instead of having to march for a minute just to get shooting. And having to respawn and march again when out of ammo. I feel like the CSA is simply better at shooting because theirs is much closer to spawn.
    4th New Jersey Volunteer.

USA Captain

Thread bump to keep this on the dev's minds.

Spawn at all ranges for all troops or modify the level to bring them closer together!