Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Community Website

Hi there!

Thank you for the work you're putting into creating your vision of a community driven website for WoR.

The OP did ask me before posting his thread if he would be allowed to post a thread about his website which I allowed as I think all WoR community-centric works deserve to be showcased to the rest of the community.

Best of luck with the further development of your site.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Hi there!

Thank you for the work you're putting into creating your vision of a community driven website for WoR.

The OP did ask me before posting his thread if he would be allowed to post a thread about his website which I allowed as I think all WoR community-centric works deserve to be showcased to the rest of the community.

Best of luck with the further development of your site.

- Trusty
    Thank you Trusty

Thanks for putting this together Billy. Forward thinking idea for sure. I like the equal opportunity aspect for recruiting. Thumbs up
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

Thanks Paioletti. Some of y'all though lol.

I have put many hours into creating something free and fun for this community. Something that has real potentional to help you advertise and recruit for your company/regiment . Then I get met with doubt and conspiracy suspicion because it's free. Maybe I should charge so that people won't suspect me of trying to rip them off? OK for now on it costs $1,000,000,000. LoL you guys, it's ME II-[1st VA]LtCol. Billy Ree. I'm not an unknown. I'm not trying to rip people off by not charging. Maybe the concept is misunderstood? I'll keep trying, but lol.

I am also going to be filming and editing recruitment videos, events, and eventually a movie. If you would like to be featured the price is $1.00, or free, your choice... I am going to start contacting you individually, I know that is what it will take to make this type of thing a success, but I am going to miss contacting some of y'all and that sucks because you are probally supossed to have been the star.