Thread: Current state of regimental affairs.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CSA Major General

Current state of regimental affairs.

Gentlemen, Ladies, undefined,

As some of you already noticed there is much turmoil & politics in this small community.

This post has shed some light on the matter, however a regimental thread isn't the right place to discuss this.

The past few months "frustation" between certain regiments/individuals has been pilling up leading up to the current split in the regimental community (This mainly reflects on the NA side, and less so on the EU side of things) :

1. The non regimental players who are luckily not 'fully' caught up in this drama.
    2. B&G (Blue & Greys), consisting of I-corps/69thNC/1stGA/1stTX Â… *
    3. TNA\BRW & II corps .... *

* If I forgot units or wrote units down in a certain order -> it's not intentional !

This split has led to players from the other faction are being removed on the own's faction servers, this varies from all players to just officers.
    However some are calling to put and end to these practices and having some sort of truce or a coexistence in seperation.
    The main issue here is that not all have the same information or are on the same page, a community meeting seems 'hard' to accomplice due to some complications and demands.

I can only say some people are very 'on edge' and 'triggerhappy', some others are trying to calm things down, while others are looking to provoke.
    Some of the more 'moderate' voices are getting worn out.

My hope here is to make it work so 'average Billy & Cletus' can have some fun playtime without having to worry they are getting some heat just they belong to a certain faction/regiment. (what happens at "toplevel" is a different thing, but it shouldn't reflect on the entire regimental playerbase)

This post isn't made to start some mudthrowing or calling out some group or individuals, just to check if there are some ideas to come to some sort of understanding so that peace can come back to that part of the community.
    Last edited by Redleader; 10-30-2019 at 12:04 AM.
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.