Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current state of regimental affairs.

USA General of the Army

I do not wish for Apollo to be the mod. I don't want to bring him down to the level that things have gotten to. Leave him be to do his YouTube and the 14th. Let's not drive him off with more drama.

I can offer myself as the Mod. though. I've been out of the loop on current events (save for keeping up with the 42nd and the transition from BRW to TNA) so I will hold no prejudices off the bat. I'll be hearing it for the first time from both parties and will be able to help keep things to a middle ground. It would be 7am for me though so I'll hate you all until I get a good cuppa down me.

I'm fine with that and should be on discord not 2nd corps teamspeam. But that's just my opinion I only speak for I Corps.

Pickett's Brigade will have representative(s) there. Hope its a cordial affair with results that'll help the game overall.

I Agree with Drax, I corps is strongly in favor of this meeting. However we are requesting it be done in a neutral discord such as the WOR Event discord. I Corps would be far more comfortable with Stone being the moderator as he is EU and thus more impartial to a mainly NA community disagreement.
    Longstreet's I Corps

5th Texas Infantry CO

RhettVito
    Hopefully all the problems are going to be resolved with the meeting. The game is way too small to be having this much division within the community. High hopes for everything being resolved.

CSA Major

Did this meeting even happen, please tell me we're getting it resolved.
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

USA Captain

There was a meeting last night.
    The two issues that were resolved were the bans of players just based on tags and clearing some of the air between I Corp and PB.
    Something else discussed was to cut the trash talking of units. The friendly banter is welcome but not to completely trash other units.

It was mentioned to make this some type of reoccurring meeting and I will be weekly.
    Last edited by SwingKid148; 11-04-2019 at 02:10 PM.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by SwingKid148 View Post
    There was a meeting last night.
    The two issues that were resolved were the bans of players just based on tags and clearing some of the air between I Corp and PB.
    Something else discussed was to cut the trash talking of units. The friendly banter is welcome but not to completely trash other units.

It was mentioned to make this some type of reoccurring meeting and I forgot to write down the date of the next one. I believe in two weeks?
    Next Sunday, same time. All are welcome.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

USA 1st Lieutenant

Little do you all know, the FA is pulling all the strings to both sides of this. DANCE puppets, DANCE!

Seriously though, if you guys ever need a moderator in issues, I'm happy to help. I love you all. No homo.

Well, personally I havent had any heat from either side yet, I just am glad that things may be possibly settled. We need to settle it on the battlefield not as keyboard warriors, however we all need to show some chivalry and eat crow and swallow our pride.
    Hay's Brigade
    Lieutenant Colonel Knight
    Pride of Louisiana