Thread: CT alive?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CT alive?

CT died or someone moderates it? Sense to use it in the future, the future will be?

I ask because I would like to take another company in the same regiment as I. However, the companies that I would like to take are occupied by the dead.

USA Captain

It would indeed be nice to have the Company Tool purged of dead companies. But that is probably not happening anytime soon.
    Descendant of David Jewell - 1st Maine Heavy Artillery, Philo Johnson - 11th Vermont/1st VTHA

Quote Originally Posted by Cairnsy44 View Post
    It would indeed be nice to have the Company Tool purged of dead companies. But that is probably not happening anytime soon.
    An astute observation; resources like time that would be expended in such an effort would be better prioritized to later in the development process when we arent waiting on content and game performance improvements. Hence why previous calls for such action have most likely not been heeded for good reason.

USA Major

It should be prioritized. New players are excited to join a company, they do, then they are never contacted or integrated and they move on and play another game. We lose active players every day this is not addressed.

USA General of the Army

At this point there is nothing pushing people to join via the CT, so I don't see how it is going to drive people away.