Good afternoon, everyone.

I'd like to point out a topic that has been bothering me and other players I deal with regularly for quite some time. What I want to point out is the problematic mechanics of the "Auto Balance". I have been organizing a regular Friday event for quite some time now and have noticed that this mechanic is almost impossible to control and often a painful factor for everyone who is affected by it.

With some examples I would like to explain which problems have been noticed so far:

1. Officers and non-commissioned officers get kicked out of their teams during battle, destroying the chain of command that is vital to a unit.
  2. Entire units must split, because balancing does not allow them to join the same faction.
  3. Individual players are not able to participate in the events of their unit, because there is a three man difference between the teams.

These points, even though they don't seem serious in themselves, affect the morale of many players and companies I've dealt with so far. There's nothing that destroys a player's enjoyment of the game more than the realization that he has to wait a full round (45 minutes!) to join his team, and at worst, missed the whole event.

So, what am I suggesting?

Auto Balance is a useful mechanic for matches that are not organized in a larger scale. In my event, for example, each unit has to register with a fixed number of players so that the teams can be put together before the event. In this case, the organizers of the event ensure the balance of the teams and have no need for an automatic mechanism, which often destroys the existing plans for an event.

So is it possible or even wished that Auto Balancing can be deactivated for events organized by players? Possibly with an extended admin tool with which you could also influence "Endgame Events" or "Cap points"? With such tools it would be possible to increase the fun and the quality of events, and at the same time, it would be possible to design them individually according to the wishes of each unit.

Thank you for reading my post. I hope and look forward for feedback.