Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Unlimited ammo

  1. #31

    CSA Captain


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    544
    While I never have and never will use infinite ammo, I think it's important to note that the dev team just took time away from working on artillery and 200 player servers so that someone could get their unlimited ammo revolvers back on one single map.

    Under threat, no less.
    Currahee!

  2. #32

    CSA Major General

    Redleader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Kingdom of Belgium
    Posts
    436
    Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
    …. I think it's important to note that the dev team just took time away from working on artillery and 200 player servers so that someone could get their unlimited ammo revolvers back on one single map.
    Not sure if 200 men servers is on the shortlist

    It takes a certain finesse to pick up on what exactly is being expressed, is it just about 'unlimited ammo' or a cvar that was cut (with a valid reason it should never be applied in a public match) ?

    The displayed form and style of communication (or lack of it) have been prevalent on the forum and has caused friction in the past, for some reason it's hard to have a constructive positive way of tackling issues.

    Also there are many opinions on how this game/project should proceed or what things should be prioritised, and sure ... most are calmly awaiting the long anticipated arty.
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

  3. #33
    Dane Karlsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
    While I never have and never will use infinite ammo, I think it's important to note that the dev team just took time away from working on artillery and 200 player servers so that someone could get their unlimited ammo revolvers back on one single map.

    Under threat, no less.
    I too wonder how long it will be before the 'are the arty there yet' sets in, after the solution of this luxury problem. And lets hope people don't get inspired by the "then I just pull out all my men and warn others about the game" aproach. Absurd to experience this outside the steam reviews by persons not playing og owning the game.

  4. #34

    USA Major

    O'Rourke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Fort Apache
    Posts
    218
    I think it is safe to assume that, as a consequence of Trusty unlocking this cvar, artillery has been delayed by half-a-year at least.

  5. #35

    CSA Captain


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Rourke View Post
    I think it is safe to assume that, as a consequence of Trusty unlocking this cvar, artillery has been delayed by half-a-year at least.
    No less than two years worth of work.
    Currahee!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •