Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Unlimited ammo

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
    …. I think it's important to note that the dev team just took time away from working on artillery and 200 player servers so that someone could get their unlimited ammo revolvers back on one single map.
    Not sure if 200 men servers is on the shortlist

It takes a certain finesse to pick up on what exactly is being expressed, is it just about 'unlimited ammo' or a cvar that was cut (with a valid reason it should never be applied in a public match) ?

The displayed form and style of communication (or lack of it) have been prevalent on the forum and has caused friction in the past, for some reason it's hard to have a constructive positive way of tackling issues.

Also there are many opinions on how this game/project should proceed or what things should be prioritised, and sure ... most are calmly awaiting the long anticipated arty.
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
    While I never have and never will use infinite ammo, I think it's important to note that the dev team just took time away from working on artillery and 200 player servers so that someone could get their unlimited ammo revolvers back on one single map.

Under threat, no less.
    I too wonder how long it will be before the 'are the arty there yet' sets in, after the solution of this luxury problem. And lets hope people don't get inspired by the "then I just pull out all my men and warn others about the game" aproach. Absurd to experience this outside the steam reviews by persons not playing og owning the game.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by O'Rourke View Post
    I think it is safe to assume that, as a consequence of Trusty unlocking this cvar, artillery has been delayed by half-a-year at least.
    No less than two years worth of work.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

USA Captain

Bumping this one as well