Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loading mini game

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    I have actually read my Kindle between shots when I've got reading to do...
    I have as well (the sword of truth series and its 21 books won't read themselves). I've also kept up with basic coursework and social media at the same time. I think I even have played bass on a few occasions lol.
    2nd Lieutenant Eoghan O'Cobhtaigh

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    Do you remember Thomas, who played tuba on the mic? I miss that guy.
    Not specifically, but I have a poor memory at times.
    2nd Lieutenant Eoghan O'Cobhtaigh

Quote Originally Posted by Red_DG View Post
    How about you make out of line reloads significantly slower, and have a possibility of outright failing, as in they get cancelled or an animation plays where your character drops his weapon or something (because he's alone, scared, etc). Meanwhile, in Formation you could reload faster, to show confidence and the benefits of being in formation? Skirmishing could remain the same.
    I love this idea. I also think it could be interesting if Morale states could have an effect on it as well. As you move down to breaking the men are tired and barely holding it together, sloppily loading their charges which could lead to more misfires/longer load times because of dropping your rod/gun/cap. Honestly making the effects of Morale States more then just a "Oh okay we need to be more defensive now." Kind of deal would be very very cool.