Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Automatic Muskets

Exclamation Automatic Muskets

Sooooo, when is the fix coming out for this. The video shows how devastating it is. https://youtu.be/_Ly8wk2bNB4

Yeah, and most of the CSA team loved it, they didn't do shit about it, told them to just kill him, screw the tickets. But they loved it, for everyone who endorsed this behavior, good luck playing with zero people in the near future as this will turn off a lot of new people

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Nightfire View Post
    Yeah, and most of the CSA team loved it, they didn't do shit about it, told them to just kill him, screw the tickets. But they loved it, for everyone who endorsed this behavior, good luck playing with zero people in the near future as this will turn off a lot of new people
    That's a little dramatic. After the initial surprise of seeing it a large amount of players were telling him to stop so we could play an actual round

Definitely should be banning the folks using it regardless. It's a game-ruining exploit.

I felt like I ran into something like this the other night but I can't be sure. At the time I felt like we were being mowed down on Nicodemus Hill by unlimited Pistol ammo on the 1st GA server. I couldn't tell and I wasn't recording but the volume of firepower and the devastation caused seemed unusual and it resulted in a lackluster final push vs last stand ending.
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

The above is not a game exploit. It is an actual cheat using a cheat program.

We hope to have a possible hotfix out sometime today.

In the meantime, please ban all players using this.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by Poorlaggedman View Post
    Definitely should be banning the folks using it regardless. It's a game-ruining exploit.

I felt like I ran into something like this the other night but I can't be sure. At the time I felt like we were being mowed down on Nicodemus Hill by unlimited Pistol ammo on the 1st GA server. I couldn't tell and I wasn't recording but the volume of firepower and the devastation caused seemed unusual and it resulted in a lackluster final push vs last stand ending.
    I was under the impression that folks couldnt edit the CVAR value for unlimited ammo outside of Drill Camp anymore. So you must have run up against the cheater. That being said, it is hard to ban him off of the servers currently as he is hopping from server to server and changing his name

The hotfix is probably going to take a bit longer to get done. It is of course top priority for our programmers to fix and so it will be out asap.

- Trusty

We've just VAC banned the originator of the cheat. We will continue to monitor if other players are using the same cheat and issue bans accordingly until a hotfix is out that closes this security loophole.

- Trusty

USA 1st Lieutenant

I'm all for banning hackers...but a part of me really wants to use this cheat at our drillcamp. haha. I want to MG the targets at 150yds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Nightfire View Post
    THIS!!! Players like Syv will ruin the integrity of this game. I dont know whats worse, the hack or the lack of integrity of the people who accept this behavior.