Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Automatic Muskets

Quote Originally Posted by Smears View Post
    THIS!!! Players like Syv will ruin the integrity of this game. I dont know whats worse, the hack or the lack of integrity of the people who accept this behavior.
    Those stinking rebels will do anything to win over the Union!

I represent Jenkins Brigade 2nd South Carolina company C. Our men noticed this behavior from this player and contacted the admin immediately through our Lt. Col. He was playing for CSA at the time and to assure any of you Northern boys, Jenkins and Picketts Brigade would never condone this and quickly reported it. Our discord also has had a discussion about this and we also have video of the hack documented if needed. God Speed.
    Sgt.Smears

There's no need for pointing fingers at anyone else but the cheater.

We got the information we needed quickly thanks to members of this community - that is all that matters, thank you for it.

It is quite natural that some people will laugh at such a visually extreme cheat the first time they see it - I believe that was what was being observed initially.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by Andyy View Post
    Sooooo, when is the fix coming out for this. The video shows how devastating it is. https://youtu.be/_Ly8wk2bNB4
    Check out this video of the recieving team. https://youtu.be/PMGFIO5-aZE sad we have to play like this now

Quote Originally Posted by Grudge Bringer View Post
    Check out this video of the recieving team. https://youtu.be/PMGFIO5-aZE sad we have to play like this now
    You don't have to play like that... The guy was VAC banned...

Quick update - The original name of the hacker/cheater was "Syv". He has now changed it to "D0gg_o". Just a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Drax View Post
    You don't have to play like that... The guy was VAC banned...
    Ya right buddy.. like a VAC ban is gonna do anything.

Edit: removed I have horrible reading comprehension skills
    Last edited by Grudge Bringer; 01-08-2020 at 05:36 PM.

Ya right buddy.. like a VAC ban is gonna do anything.

You're just pissed your boys lost, hacker included.
    It will permanently mark his Steam account as well as not allowing him to join any WoR server again.

I have no clue what you're referring to with your 2nd sentence.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    It will permanently mark his Steam account as well as not allowing him to join any WoR server again.

I have no clue what you're referring to with your 2nd sentence.

- Trusty
    For these hacker guys Steam accounts are a dime a dozen. Until the mechanism they use to hack is patched they will just come back with a new account and buy the game with a hacked cc.

Edit: For the second sentance I have horrible reading comprehension skills this morning. Sorry trusty and lord drax
    Last edited by Grudge Bringer; 01-08-2020 at 05:42 PM.

For these hacker guys Steam accounts are a dime a dozen. Until the mechanism they use to hack is patched they will just come back with a new account.

Edit: For the second sentance I have horrible reading comprehension skills this morning. Sorry trusty and lord drax
    He'd have to purchase the game again with the new account as well. But yes, I agree with you that a counter patch to their cheat is the best course of action (we hope to have it out by tomorrow).

- Trusty