Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I haven't been able to play WoR since the update

CSA Captain

Here's the things I tried:

Downloaded redistributables
    Updated permissions to the .dll file
    Deleted .dll file and verified the files
    Added exceptions to my Windows Defender
    Had sex with a Pagan Fertility Goddess to achieve Big Dick Energy(This one seemed to work the best)

Finally, I uninstalled War of Rights, reinstalled windows, and it reinstalled all of the redistributables when I reinstalled War of Rights.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

What i'd like for people to try and report back their results:
    -Remove the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable from your computer via add and remove programs
    -Download and install the redistributable from Microsoft.

If this doesnt work it would be great if you could check which .dll files the process tries to access on startup.
    This can be done with a tool called "Procmon".
    Press the capture button, the little looking glass, once before starting WarOfRights and then another time after closing the error window or the process.
    Now you can either safe and upload the log file so we can take a look at it, which will include ALL process activity during that time periond, or use the filter functions to filter out all attempted .dll file accesses during the capture period.

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
    Update: I've fixed the issue. Took an entire Windows reinstall, but WoR works now.
    Ditto for me Yday... of sorts.. Shut down PC and then re start..windows 10 update.. After that lil patch update thingy. Kool game. I hope the PC snowflake kiddies don't ruin it or riot to pull it offline etc..