Thread: collection thread for the issues from 01.02.2020

USA Brigadier General

collection thread for the issues from 01.02.2020

Here is a collection of the issues which our guys had:

for me:

I wasnt able to join a pw protected server. it said wrong password all the time. Ofc i restarted the game after every time. ( ~7-10 out of 24 men)

if the first problem didnt occured this one happend:

while in the loading screen to join the server it stopped and showed the main menu.

Update:

problems seems related to the newest .Net Framework which is released today. After installing the update it was possible for all people to join the server.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

USA Captain

Hello,

yes I can only confirm that. The error occurred for the first time on Friday.
    Restarting the game and Steam, but also restarting the computer did not bring a solution.

CSA Captain

On behalf of my unit, i have to say that the above mentioned problems have already cost a lot of people the fun of the game today. In addition there are problems where players in small groups with a black screen drop out of the game or experience a CTD while in contact with trees or bushes.
    Captain Walter, Leopold, Lothar von-Winkler

i can confirm the information shared above.
    our saturday's event with about 150+ players was not possible to take happen.
    there error took place by two different ways:
    1) the game answered that the inserted password was wrong, though it was the right one,
    2) the connection to the server started, showed the tool tip information and which files are about to be loaded and in which amount, but the shown wallpaper was not the one of the map (strictly it was not the one of the map which was played before the map what was about to be loaded, but that is an issue we do not really concern about), it was the new wallpaper of the game's main menu. Seconds after that the game crashed.
    on that day we just could accept the 3mb update, did not know what it should solve or what it was about and most players had to trouble check and after 30 minutes we manually checked for the win10 update to make stuff work.