Thread: Servers Down?

USA Major

Servers Down?

I logged in today to find no server was working, I refreshed and then found no servers coming up.

Am I the only one getting this? I have re-logged a few time but still the same?

- Wesley
    1st Lt. James Wesley, Commander Company A, 88th New York

USA Major

Fixed now.
    1st Lt. James Wesley, Commander Company A, 88th New York

Did you fix it or did fix on your own because i've been getting that issue two days in a row now and it's not anti virus and the game has full admin powers to run....

There's some bad issue with the server hosts. I can usually only see 31 servers now, when with a VPN I was able to see 56.

Official and private servers affected equally.

Different VPN servers provided different server counts. It took me 5-6 VPN servers trying to find one that would work with a passworded server that didn't give 'incorrect password' bug.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjagaijin View Post
    There's some bad issue with the server hosts. I can usually only see 31 servers now, when with a VPN I was able to see 56.

Official and private servers affected equally.

Different VPN servers provided different server counts. It took me 5-6 VPN servers trying to find one that would work with a passworded server that didn't give 'incorrect password' bug.
    Thanks for the report.

We're aware of the issue and are in talks with gportal in order to, hopefully, fix it as soon as possible. They are currently investigating if a recent anti ddos implementation of theirs (going back two weeks) to the US east coast datacenter is the cause for this.

- Trusty

Update:

The servers should be visible at a consistent basis now.

- Trusty