Thread: Wrong external Melee animation

CSA Captain

Wrong external Melee animation

Another Bug, fairly new to me.

You can see the detail in "charge - BAJONET" Also the 1st Sgt. was for himself in Melee mode with key V and he had his bajonet fixed. As you can see I could only see him in melee ready to club the shit out of me. As he attacked me I saw him paddling me but I got the Bajonet stitch sound, at least.
    Also we had him unfix the bajonet and fix it again, but for me he again went to melee mode without bajonet. I could see his Bajonet for a short time as he unfixed it and put it back into the belt and then again from there ontop of the rifle but then it disappeared again for me.

Maybe also worth to watch into, if this should not already be forwarded at another place.

Cheers

Hi there!

Thanks for the report.

Were you in inspection mode during this time?

- Trusty

CSA Captain

No I wasn`t. The whole time in 1st person. Also here on this image.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    No I wasn`t. The whole time in 1st person. Also here on this image.
    Thank you for the info - please let us know if you can replicate it (and how exactly you do in order to do so).

- Trusty

I've also noticed as of recently you''ll fix your bayonet and it will just disappear at times on the users screen or others, and will cause this same issue in turn. thought this was relevant to this instance so i thought i should add it.

I notice this more so when my brigade is in their drill camp. Sometimes our CO has to verify if their bayonet is fixed or not because in some peoples 1st person view, its not. Yet to others it appears to be fixed.