Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concerning public players...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Concerning public players...

I am gonna be real honest. If it wasn't for y'all, this game wouldn't be as great as it is! Just wanna give a huge shout out to all the players of War of Rights for being solid people. Keep it up!

Every reg player was a pub at some point, and the people who go straight into reg play are usually worse off for never having been a pub.

Even though I personally get a lot more enjoyment out of the weekend events, pubbies are the lifeblood of any game. Thanks for all you do!
    2nd Lieutenant Eoghan O'Cobhtaigh

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    Even though I personally get a lot more enjoyment out of the weekend events, pubbies are the lifeblood of any game. Thanks for all you do!
    Aye, wholeheartedly agree...

Dan Hagman
    Captain, Commanding
    4th New Jersey

Pubs are great! Join Jenkin's Brigade!

I just started playing WoR a couple weeks ago. I have never laughed as hard as I do in the public lobbies. The banter is hilarious. The girl runnin around lookin for sister f*@#ers. She was on the yankee side and was saying that in combat. I was laughin so hard my ribs hurt and I got the bayonet.

Love the public lobbies

Love War of Rights
    “War means fighting, and fighting means killing.”
    -- Nathan Bedford Forrest

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDarkWood View Post
    I just started playing WoR a couple weeks ago. I have never laughed as hard as I do in the public lobbies. The banter is hilarious. The girl runnin around lookin for sister f*@#ers. She was on the yankee side and was saying that in combat. I was laughin so hard my ribs hurt and I got the bayonet.

Love the public lobbies

Love War of Rights
    It can be very fun and funny. Sometimes even organized and led well. But as in last night on the 2nd Corp server two trolls on the Union side ran off with the flag, purposely and continuously blocked doorways in the house , and killed team mates. One was a random pub and one was actually in a regiment. So that was particularly sad about the one in a regiment.

Hi. I am new here (bought the game and joined the other day) and don't really understand how this works yet. I wrote to a couple of units and I am waiting to hear back from them. I went into a drilling camp by myself a few times. I am starting to get the basics of the controls,but don't know how the rest of it works yet. How do you know which ones are public lobbies? Can you just join the server if you see an engagement with people in it? (I would hate to barge in on a skirmish uninvited and mess it up.)

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Rulon View Post
    Hi. I am new here (bought the game and joined the other day) and don't really understand how this works yet. I wrote to a couple of units and I am waiting to hear back from them. I went into a drilling camp by myself a few times. I am starting to get the basics of the controls,but don't know how the rest of it works yet. How do you know which ones are public lobbies? Can you just join the server if you see an engagement with people in it? (I would hate to barge in on a skirmish uninvited and mess it up.)
    Non passworded servers. You're welcome to join any server that doesnt have a password. Also join the 1st TX yee yee!
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Rulon View Post
    Hello Harry if it's not password protected you should be fine. When a group is having a private event or drill it's password protected. For any match you to join stick with the group and use in game comms to communicate with your teammates. If you would like to learn more about drilling and tactics we would be happy to show you the ropes with no obligation to join us. Here is our Discord: http://www.3rdnj.com

Best regards,
    Raider