Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th New Jersey Volunteer Infantry Regiment "Jersey Devils", Co. A & B [NA/EU/AU]

Quote Originally Posted by DiceGamer007 View Post
    DiceGamer007
    timezone:South Africa
    Welcome tae the 4th New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade69 View Post
    hey,im comrade,im a recruit,timezone is CET
    Welcome tae the 4th New Jersey

Real mans! Our brothers in arms marching together with us to Victory! URA!

In order for 19.04.1862 by Maj. SUWAROW
    Captain Hagman, 1st Sergeant Liam, 2nd LT P1xel, pfc Gold, pvt Greek award Legion Merit.
    For our brothers in arms! To our bravest warriors I've ever seen! We marching together to the Victory!

Steam Name: Boerlax
    Timezone: EST

Hello I’m CEO_of_IFUNNY or goodkid548. I live in Ohio and are in the Eastern time zone. I look forward to working with all of you

We congratulate our brothers on the formation of the regiment! This is real, stubborn and relentless work the reward of which is victory in the war! So many brave men in such a glorious regiment! Congratulations! URAAAAAA!

Quote Originally Posted by SUWAROW View Post
    We congratulate our brothers on the formation of the regiment! This is real, stubborn and relentless work the reward of which is victory in the war! So many brave men in such a glorious regiment! Congratulations! URAAAAAA!
    Major Suwarow

Thank ye for yer kind words, Spassiba !!! Brothers in Arms !!!

Dan Hagman
    Lieutenant Colonel
    4th New Jersey Volunteer Infantry Regiment
    'The Jersey Devils'

Absolutely fantastic regiment that has provided me with countless hours of fun and formed long-lasting new friendships. Everyone in the regiment is motivated 24/7 to do the best that they can, they are respectful, kind and caring for your bad days and allow you to have all the fun in the world for your good days. Through my time being lead by members and leading others I've learnt many important life-lessons which grow ever more important in the changing world.

Quote Originally Posted by Kvatcharoonie View Post
    Absolutely fantastic regiment that has provided me with countless hours of fun and formed long-lasting new friendships. Everyone in the regiment is motivated 24/7 to do the best that they can, they are respectful, kind and caring for your bad days and allow you to have all the fun in the world for your good days. Through my time being lead by members and leading others I've learnt many important life-lessons which grow ever more important in the changing world.
    Thank ye very much for yer kind words, as we say in the 4th New Jersey... we are family... we are the Jersey Devils.

Dan Hagman
    Lieutenant Colonel
    4th New Jersey