Thread: WoR website content

CSA Major

WoR website content

Do we have an ETA for news articles starting up again on the Website? 2015 was an excellent year, 2019 not so much and this year seems to have gone very quiet. It'd be good to see as someone who checks when using the forum.

Any further Battlefield Minutes in the making from GC?

It'd be personally nice to see an uploaded video and image onto the official website areas, possibly from a community voted weekly/monthly forum page, not just posted on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube of which I am not an active user of. I've seen a lot of content from WoR gamers, but as an active forum reader it'd be nice to see the CFG folks be proud of gamers content on their own site.

I realise that as soon as the next major update is set and ready for release that a page will be produced, but nostalgia has the better of me and I thought I'd ask if the website would be getting additional attention.
    Pvt. Kenah

For Southern Secession

Hi there!

Thank you for the feedback.

Yeah, we've not really been the best at updating our website - we've been busy dev'ing instead. We really ought to find the time to post at least this: https://steamcommunity.com/games/424...62846731266987

and this: https://steamcommunity.com/games/424...14218556262224 on it at some point - should probably also add the latest infantry combat vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxj6oUJ-Im4&t

We'd love to create some more well planned, thought out and produced battlefield minutes at some point in the future - we did consider a company work-trip back to the states a year or so ago but it fell through due to various things (mostly people wanting to spend the time on the actual game instead). Hopefully we'll get back eventually.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    I recommend before doing that, you edit out the part where one of your teammates is named "N I G G E R" (7:13 timestamp)
    Thanks, that is part of the long 5 minute continous, raw and unedited gameplay sequence which was required for our submission to the danish games awards. It's a cool sequence I think - a lot of interesting stuff takes place during it but also some not so cool stuff as you point out.

- Trusty

CSA Major

Cheers Trusty,

The cavalry looks like its moved on a bunch since I last saw an image. They look good in the stationary stance.

Good spot on the clip there Chap Bradley.

As for the Battlefield Minutes, totally understood but thought I'd ask the question for those that remember the earlier days and had similar thoughts.
    Pvt. Kenah

For Southern Secession