Thread: Allowing TKs on the Drill Server

USA 1st Lieutenant

Allowing TKs on the Drill Server

I am posting this for 19thIN. Cpt. CommonToaster since the forum rules don't allow him to post until like 10 replies.

Hey trusty hows it going i have a odd question, would it be possible for there to be a way for players to team kill on the drill camp servers without getting kicked with the option to turn off team killing? I think it would make the drill camp more useful and would give more content to the game without having to do anything too large. I was wondering because it would help the reg with their training to see how effective everyone is at shooting and melee. Would also add a form of friendly competition in games people might make up like tag or practice skirms.

Not a terrible idea tbh.

USA Brigadier General

i have some mixed feelings about this. sometimes it could be really helpful but it makes units vulnerable to trolling without using a password so there should be a server option in the admin panel or console to control this
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Decimus Meridius View Post
    i have some mixed feelings about this. sometimes it could be really helpful but it makes units vulnerable to trolling without using a password so there should be a server option in the admin panel or console to control this
    Absolutely agree

USA 1st Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Decimus Meridius View Post
    Yes, I believe that was his intent with the request. A configurable option to enable TKs (without autoban) on a drill server. And the password option is already there, so it's easy to password a server while doing these trollable actions.

I think its a good concept, but man the shooting range is so far away that if you "accidentally" TK a friendly it would be a major pain to walk all the way... Perhaps make it toggle able in the admin console? Not sure how hard that would me.