Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Technical issues: The platform system explained

Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    Any news on these fixes? Since a month or two ago I have the problem where I'm stuck on establishing context.
    I reached out twice with a bug report to the devs, but no answer.
    We're very close to be able to begin the test phase.

- Trusty

Hey,
    I've never actually made a forum account to post anything on any game but I bit the bullet simply because I love this game so much with only 4.5 hours clocked in (despite the numerous crashes and seemingly fundamental aspects of the game not working).
    I am reluctant to ask this but alas. I know it's only been 3 weeks since the last update you, TrustyJam, have blessed us with but I was wondering if there were any new developments. Specifically in regards to the stuck on 'establishing context' bug.
    I was able to play only for a short while before I am met with neverending establishing of context for every game in any server.
    I almost wish it hadn't worked from the get go. Its as if I was teased and now taunted.
    Yes you guys are an indie company with little manpower but the game is on steam for $35.
    I was going to see about a refund once I saw how long this game has been in development but was swayed when I saw how timely and informative your updates on this issue have been. I love that. You guys do care. This coupled with the truly marvelous masterpiece you guys have created ( when it works) is why I'm writing here.

Keep up the good work! Maybe hire some backup ( not to put Phillip down but it's a big endeavour. Bit of more than one can chew? I can only guess the size of Phillips cojones)

Any news is appreciated.

Cheers,
    A passionate maybe over zealous fan
    Last edited by papadragon297; 09-08-2020 at 10:53 PM.

Excited to see this release! Looking forward to watching this game grow.

So excited! Love this game and thank you for all your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post

- Trusty
    Good news!

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post

- Trusty
    Can't Wait!
    The rightful ruler of the HRE, Holy Sloth.

Super exciting! Thanks for all the hard work!

A 198.5 mb update just downloaded,

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Nightfire View Post
    A 198.5 mb update just downloaded,
    This is a reversion to an updated sound system which wasn't working out, they are going back to the old system. There will be a much larger announcement when the platform system comes out.
    The rightful ruler of the HRE, Holy Sloth.