Thread: Default connection not reaching servers, temporary fix

Red face Default connection not reaching servers, temporary fix

Hi, so my issue primarly was as of yesterday and today was the server list not properly loading in. Only loading low pop or local servers(i think). Serveral of my other regimental friends where having similar issue where they couldn't connect (Tydro) or server list not loading in. So as of 05/17/2020 5:11 pm pst I used an gaming back vpn service called https://www.wtfast.com/en/ only on trail at the moment because the monthly cost is quite high. This game vpn service overrides my standard connection and allows me to see the full server list like normal so idk if people on the west cost are having bad connection issues by default server lines. I am trying to find a similar program that does not have a high monthly cost or better for free till this issue has been fixed. Just putting this out there so people can also have a chance of playing.

I had the exact same issue, but I used the free trial of premium Proton VPN to get it to work. I had to try several VPN servers as well to get a password server to not give 'incorrect password' error.

Thanks for the reports.

We're aware of the issue and are in talks with gportal in order to, hopefully, fix it as soon as possible. They are currently investigating if a recent anti ddos implementation of theirs (going back two weeks) to the US east coast datacenter is the cause for this.

- Trusty

Update:

The servers should be visible at a consistent basis now.

- Trusty