Thread: Active play Time zones...

Active play Time zones...

Good morning kind Sir's...I am very new here in WoR and must say I had immense fun on my first day in Public server battles. I however noticed that most Regiments are active during my (EST) evenings, a time when I am immersed in RL Family life etc. I was wondering if there are any Regiments of the CSA who are active during weekdays between the time of 08:00 to 16:00 EST? I apologize if this is not the proper subforum to pose this question, if so please direct me to the proper channels. Thank you all for the consideration of a reply.

Recruit Mhotep-999 (on steam) send his warmest regards.

CSA Captain

Probably a Mixed unit that holds NA and EU players has better times for you. EU crowd is more actieve during those times you mention.

I feared as much yes, I will certainly look for such a unit then and hope the ping on their servers for events is not too much

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mastergunner_19k View Post
    I feared as much yes, I will certainly look for such a unit then and hope the ping on their servers for events is not too much
    Should not be so bad, seen a lot of mixed units and NA based players during EU friendly events.

Hi Mastergunner,

if you liked playing on public Servers, you'll probably love playing in an organized outfit whether it be North or South.

The discipline and dedication to be as much accurate as possible, concerning the desire to play historically line battles, adds a whole new level of fun playing WoR.
    Most training times (for TGV units) are starting at 19:00, or 20:00 CET which would be 13:00 or 14:00 EST.
    Other European Outfits are probably conducting their training around that time too.
    On Fridays and Saturdays our European Community starts the skirmishes at about 21:15 to 21:30 CET (that would be 15:15 to 15:30 EST to you).
    These Skirmishes (we play 2 maps / skirmishes) last for about 45 to 60min each (organizing time already included), so the end would be somewhere between 17:00 to 17:30 EST.
    That might cause a little problem with your time schedule, since your end time is 16:00 EST, but maybe it is still in time tolerance for you to try it out.
    It sure would be worth it.

However, if you decide to join one of our Regiments, and i have the strong Feeling that you're flirting with "the Dark Side of the Power" ,
    we might see us across that deadly space...

greetings and a hearty HUZZAH

Andrew Walsh,
    Private, 52ndNY Volunteers

I will certainly go into some csa drill camps tomorrow to hopefully link up with a few of you guys, mainly csa for me obviously but I’m sure there are a few around, and maybe have a longer chat

RhettVito

Events Weekends & Weekdays,
    and in [EU/NA/AUS] time zones.

Shenandoah Valley "Chosen Men" Regulars

We train as Artillery-Sharpshooters.
    Formally we are 3rd Arkansas Company "H."

We participate in events where servers can get full

https://s.team/chat/fjbQM5F7
    Last edited by TawGrey; 07-12-2022 at 10:21 PM. Reason: clarification