Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Instagram War of Rights Fan Page! (unofficial)

Instagram War of Rights Fan Page! (unofficial)

Hello everyone!

I am Captain Byrnes from the 28th Massachusetts company B and I will be starting a fanpage for War of Rights, an easy way to keep up to date with news and check out amezing screenshots!

The instagram page is still new, I will be taking screenshots myself but you can all send in screenshots and get a shoutout if you want to. Of course it is unoffical (for now ). I hope you share it with friends. I might also make it for reenactors to send some pictures trough of their loadout and share them as well. See you all on instagram guys!

https://www.instagram.com/war_of_rights_fanpage/
    28th Massachusetts Company B Captain Richard Byrnes

Posting screenshots daily from now on! Feel free to follow and send your screenshots trough.

Still looking for a screenshot of the day!

We got more than 10 followers! Some people actually decided to follow the page, really want to thank you guys for that. Couple people have already send in some great screenshots as well! There are mostly people from america following me, it would be nice to get some EU followers as well!

the fan page exploded!
    After a mere 4 days we currently have 74 followers! I really love the support and positive feedback! Thanks to all of you!

144 FOLLOWERS IN 6 DAYS!
    I didn't expect this. My goal for the 1st week was 100 followers max but now that this has happend I'm blown away. All the positive feedback and support from you guys is amezing. Keep sending in screenshots and let's get this page growing even more! How about 250 by next monday?

175 followers
    Ask to make it the official instagram fanpage if we hit 200 or 250?
    Please send in screenshots as well!

hope it goes well

Don't currently have an Instagram account, maybe i should?