Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your favourite weapon?

Apparently I cannot post a new thread, so excuse my from going off topic. I need someone to explain to me how all of this works. I have registered online and created a profile to join a regiment. I still haven’t had any luck joining one. My question is, when I launch the game does the profile I created online come in to play? How does the game and the server detect my profile, or are they two totally different entities?

Definitely going to have to say 3 Inch Ordnance Rifle, but I do need to overcompensate at a certain level.

Quote Originally Posted by J.A. Neal 16th NC Troops View Post
    Apparently I cannot post a new thread, so excuse my from going off topic. I need someone to explain to me how all of this works. I have registered online and created a profile to join a regiment. I still haven’t had any luck joining one. My question is, when I launch the game does the profile I created online come in to play? How does the game and the server detect my profile, or are they two totally different entities?
    Hello! You are referring to the company tool, at the moment, it doesn't serve any real purpose. The profil you created does not come into play, they are two totally different entities! The best way to join a regiment is to ask in game or be asked I hope it does help!

Lefuret
    siiiiiip, yup.

CSA Captain

Springfield m1855

Depends on the Map;

For city maps, heavily wooded maps, or ones with lots of cornfields around; 1842 Springfield...double loaded with Buck & Ball

For maps with far open spaces with lots of range; The Enfield or Whitworth

I personally really enjoy the Springfield 1855 or 1861 for mid or long range. But i agree, the Enflied is one of the best weapons.

I've always carried the Springfield M1861. Playing a game about the American civil war, so I'll carry an American gun. Is it my favorite? I don't know. I actually prefer revolvers and swords.
    4th New Jersey Volunteer.

Mississippi Rifle, love the sight and the accuracy
    After that Enfield

M1853 for the accuracy
    ANV-Cobb Maj.Robert
    https://discord.gg/fubeuWMRgy

1842 Springfield Musket