Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Test: Artillery - Now Open!

CSA Major

I finally got in, was on the union, the rebs charged the who time making it impossible to test arty. Ill have a go on private servers. There are too many retards in this game to do a proper test on a public server.

CSA Captain

Is there only one server? I crash on the loading screens so I would not know. Restart - fresh install does not seem to help getting me in thus my question.
    Are we able to rent a private server for this test branch?

Only one server for this test, yes.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Only one server for this test, yes.

- Trusty
    Not adding a EU server for this test?

USA Brigadier General

finally! thank you for your hard work.

I was able to take a short look at the artillery and it's awesome. You guys did a good job even it took a eternity

But I noticed a strange sound bug:

I was able to hear a confed soldier in his spawn while i was an union artillery soldier.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Decimus Meridius View Post
    finally! thank you for your hard work.

I was able to take a short look at the artillery and it's awesome. You guys did a good job even it took a eternity

But I noticed a strange sound bug:

I was able to hear a confed soldier in his spawn while i was an union artillery soldier.
    Cheers.

Yes, there's currently a global voice issue.

- Trusty

Testing like this in 1 public server is a really bad idea. If you want real testing and feedback, roll this out to the units on their private servers so that they can test it properly without being TK'd by pubs, charged by infantry and other fun happenings. Or leave it as it is if your only goal was to show that you pushed out the "update".
    Cpl. Stephen Carrigan
    2 Platoon, E Company
    9th NY Hawkins Zouaves
    US Army

Volunteer from Berlin, NH

Quote Originally Posted by csheffield1 View Post
    Oh my god this is cancer...

Why would you put the beta onto a (single, why not multiple drill camps) skirmish server if you intended to actually test the artillery and not create a giant cluster fuck...

This game has been screwed for a year or so now, this just reinforces the idea that WoR is pure shit, nothing like we were promised.

Remove my comment Trusty, idc, you've lost a large portion of the community that won't come back...

This isn't a massive mess, its artillery, its out, stop bitching. Yes there are problems with the test but its just that. A TEST. We finally get artillery and your calling the game shit because you only got one server. STOP COMPLAINING JUST BE FUCKING HAPPY FOR ONCE. The hundreds of players who get on for events is a testament to the fact many still have faith in the game. If you think its shit just leave, don't sit around and keep complaining, don't ruin the game for everyone else.

Thank you very much devs! Better way late than never ! Good job!

I was able to have a go with it, but it's not easy to make a proper test in these conditions. I'm gonna wait for the release!
    Last edited by LeFuret; 06-17-2020 at 07:00 PM.
    siiiiiip, yup.

USA Captain

This isn't a massive mess, its artillery, its out, stop bitching. Yes there are problems with the test but its just that. A TEST. We finally get artillery and your calling the game shit because you only got one server. STOP COMPLAINING JUST BE FUCKING HAPPY FOR ONCE. The hundreds of players who get on for events is a testament to the fact many still have faith in the game. If you think its shit just leave, don't sit around and keep complaining, don't ruin the game for everyone else.
    Nothing is being tested like this, it should have went to the drill servers.