Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Test: Artillery - Now Open!

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Draco8x25 View Post
    This isn't a massive mess, its artillery, its out, stop bitching. Yes there are problems with the test but its just that. A TEST. We finally get artillery and your calling the game shit because you only got one server. STOP COMPLAINING JUST BE FUCKING HAPPY FOR ONCE. The hundreds of players who get on for events is a testament to the fact many still have faith in the game. If you think its shit just leave, don't sit around and keep complaining, don't ruin the game for everyone else.
    The arty server is a massive mess. Teams charging each other nonstop so it is impossible to test arty properly. TKing to use the cannons. As of now, the arty server is a shit show, so no real testing can go on. Devs were on when I was, and did nothing to encourage arty testing, nor did they hand out warnings or bans for Tking.

Private servers will be the only way to test, as their are just too many imbeciles in this game on public play servers.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedDNA View Post
    The arty server is a massive mess. Teams charging each other nonstop so it is impossible to test arty properly. TKing to use the cannons. As of now, the arty server is a shit show, so no real testing can go on. Devs were on when I was, and did nothing to encourage arty testing, nor did they hand out warnings or bans for Tking.

Private servers will be the only way to test, as their are just too many imbeciles in this game on public play servers.
    The testing server does its job from a developer perspective. It has already highlighted several serious issues - issues that are now being worked on.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    The testing server does its job from a developer perspective. It has already highlighted several serious issues - issues that are now being worked on.

- Trusty
    Thanks for the update. I feel like Christmas is almost here.

Yeah the test server gonna be a bit of shitshow for now, but I don't care. Progress is progress.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post

- Trusty
    Already got about 6 error reports in.

So things are being tested.

https://warofrights.com/ErrorReporter

USA General of the Army

Would love to play but every I get to the faction select screen, the game minimizes and becomes unresponsive. RIP me I guess.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Oleander View Post
    Would love to play but every I get to the faction select screen, the game minimizes and becomes unresponsive. RIP me I guess.
    Same here and global chat is pretty annoying
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    It is very likely that some of the players may have to uninstall, clean files, then reinstall. Nothing wrong with that.

Also quick note, as everyone was running around with artillery rounds in their hands and wondering what to do.

The guns need sponged first, sponging only works from the number 1 position.
    After sponging, the rounds can be inserted, (only one at a time,) and this is done from the number 2 position. Sponging needs to occur after every shot fired.

Elevation of the tube, and inserting the primer can only happen from the Gunner's position. And can be performed by just about anyone.

The pivoting of the piece, usually performed by the number 3 man, can also be done by anyone. Pivoting can be done at any time, including while being sighted from the gunner's position.

Hope this helps some.

CSA Captain

is there a list of patch notes for this update?
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA Lieutenant General

It sure does, thank you, good sir.

I really like the arty so far!! Global chat on the other hand not so much. But I get why it is their atm.

Glad its finally here. Great job devs!