Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: passwords

CSA Captain

passwords

Passwords, Passwords, Passwords. What in the hell do these servers find themselves so special about themselves?? .... 1st TX-TX always moves 'em!. just the name of that server is a crock. Lee was "supposed to say that" but his judgement was wrong, at Antientam it was the 2nd MS that surpassed the TX regiments in that charge, by quite a bit actually. As a matter of fact, no TX Regt. outdid a MS Regt. at any time of the war lol. So yea, I'm fed up with damn passwords and such. I'm losing my desire to play the damn game anymore.

CSA Captain

Haven't played in a while, are there so many PW secured servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Goad View Post
    Passwords, Passwords, Passwords. What in the hell do these servers find themselves so special about themselves?? .... 1st TX-TX always moves 'em!. just the name of that server is a crock. Lee was "supposed to say that" but his judgement was wrong, at Antientam it was the 2nd MS that surpassed the TX regiments in that charge, by quite a bit actually. As a matter of fact, no TX Regt. outdid a MS Regt. at any time of the war lol. So yea, I'm fed up with damn passwords and such. I'm losing my desire to play the damn game anymore.
    Some organized events are passworded as both teams fill up each side. If you want to join those events join one of the units participating and it will guarantee you a spot. Some events are open to the public and advertise as such. If you have a unit and want to join the organized event system where these units go against one another. Find the larger units on the forums and message them on their threads to coordinate...

CSA Captain

I'm confused, are you mad at the name of the server, name of the regiment, or passwords?
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Passwords, Passwords, Passwords. What in the hell do these servers find themselves so special about themselves??
    Join a regiment and find out.

So we don’t have to have you on our server.

It has always worked for me to simply send a message out to the various companies hosting asking if it'd be okay for me to join whatever side needs help during an event. I think only two times I've been told I'm not welcome to join in, and both times I am pretty sure it is because the opposing team needed the help and the people I asked didn't want me on the opposing side.

USA General of the Army

I mean you're more than welcome to shell out $111 every month to host your own server where you can let as many people in as you'd like.

Behold: The Gatekeepers of fun.

If only someone could have predicted the community becoming event-oriented AF if no work was done on public gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    It has always worked for me to simply send a message out to the various companies hosting asking if it'd be okay for me to join whatever side needs help during an event. I think only two times I've been told I'm not welcome to join in, and both times I am pretty sure it is because the opposing team needed the help and the people I asked didn't want me on the opposing side.

It probably helps if you're a developer
    Last edited by Poorlaggedman; 07-06-2020 at 06:43 PM.
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

CSA Captain

I dont think all you people that are against passwords hate passwords. You just dont like playing with the mindless hordes of pubs who are on the public servers and you use the passwords as a scapegoat. During the NA/EU prime time, there is at least two relatively full servers that you can get on at anytime, and room is made when the regimental guys leave to join the server their regiment is going to. You would rather play with regiments who actually know how to play this game rather than the mass of pubs who might be brand new. You just dont like passwords because they inhibit you from playing with the competent players. It is not hard to get into these passworded servers, just join a regiment, or ask. But you will not because you feel proud to be independent and you wear it like a badge of honor. This is totally fine but then yall go on the forums and complain about how you cant get into locked servers. Literally every group is recruiting and would allow you into their regiment but I see why you havent joined any group yet, you complain all the time on the forums and many people dont want you and your entitlement bs. Your problems can be easily resolved but you refuse to because you want to feel special.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX