Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: passwords

Quote Originally Posted by Poorlaggedman View Post
    I'm just not inclined to tie myself to random idiots who may or may not deserve respect at any given time.
    And yet, that is by definition what pub play is.

CSA Captain

Pretty much why I turned my back to WoR. In Squad/ Post Scriptum the "regiments" are totally different and a lot more open towards public plays, imagine they even support newbies and offer trainings....

WoR is walking the complete other direction, at least that is my experience...I have been cursed and met a level of arrogance so far unchallenged. Just my personal experience, this must not reflect all regiments before you hit me with that.

Again against password? Really? Maybe it's not a problem of regiments that public servers are empty? we sometimes play there, but honestly we don't get any pleasure from insulting us on the basis of nationality. So don't fucking ruin what you have. And this is a stable community of players consisting of regiments that continue to play it no matter what.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up.

I was hoping to find some passwords, actually. there aren't any public servers that have people on them , and the servers WITH people are passcoded. I'm not a troller or some spammer, i just want to play the game.
    W

Then I reccommend to find and join a regiment. There you will have both - password and a lot of players. And sensible ones too...
    https://i.ibb.co/3FsY8gQ

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Truslow View Post
    Then I reccommend to find and join a regiment. There you will have both - password and a lot of players. And sensible ones too...
    Well check this out, I cant even get into a II Corp 5thVa & 6thLA drillcamp server, its telling me "admin decision"..... Like WTF???????

CSA Captain

That means you have been banned Goad Shots
    Last edited by Jackan; 03-15-2021 at 06:56 PM.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Goad View Post
    Well check this out, I cant even get into a II Corp 5thVa & 6thLA drillcamp server, its telling me "admin decision"..... Like WTF???????
    I'll try and see what is the issue.
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

CSA Captain

Thanks Redleader! .... I only came there to see if I could run into some old buddies. Jackan, can you give some more specific details why I would be banned? As of now, I say you're full of BS