Thread: Company Tool Checkup

Company Tool Checkup

I was just looking at the company tool today and was curious; what's the state of development on it? I'm not saying the priorities should be changed, purely a curiosity.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Last I heard, it's now capable of resetting companies to zero if there is no activity on the page for 30 days.
    Thus basically clearing away inactive multiple units.

Currently still non functionality with the game, but as was read in the rewriting the engine code, will be incorporated into that work in time.

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Last I heard, it's now capable of resetting companies to zero if there is no activity on the page for 30 days.
    Thus basically clearing away inactive multiple units.

Currently still non functionality with the game, but as was read in the rewriting the engine code, will be incorporated into that work in time.
    I'm aware of that function, but I'm more curious about the status of actually having regimental tools. I think if we had more regimental tools, it could be used more. And the company tool is a very helpful thing that I do not think is frankly used much because of how weirdly disconnected everything is, primarily because we cannot form a regiment.

It does the job it is supposed to do, but for me personally I've ended up going with a custom solution due to the needs and nature of the 1st PA.
    However, it works fine for any starting reg.

yeah, is there any news on when regimental tools will be added?
    2nd Lt. Szalai Mihaly, 1st New Jersey, Company A