Thread: CONTEXT and PICKET

CONTEXT and PICKET

Sir, you added more regiments and artillery BUT WHY YOU CAN FIX CONTEXT?! This problem not resolved from release WoR in Steam. Game fully load my memory (16 GB) after exiting (i can't exit only if kill process). Where Picket? Again doesn't work. My butt blow up becuase i wanna play on LB but game said me fuck you. 5 chances to joining and... NONE RESULT! Please make the game stable and then add new content. You have more suggestions from TGV and another players but i know you have self vision about game. Bullshit!
    Last edited by SUWAROW; 07-17-2020 at 09:10 PM.

Why is the response from Trusty missing? My fervent messages attract more attention from developers because I still remember when regimental commanders sought passwords for servers. Then we met with stubbornness. Now I, like my lads, have burned ass because we can't just play.

And Oh, GOD, you won't believe it, sir, but we read more than you think. Even more scrutinizing than just a regular player. Because we have to translate it to tell other Russian-speaking players in social networks attracting to this game. Yes, for selfish purposes, to get more soldiers on the Union army, but somehow people are more sympathetic to the defenders from the Northern aggression.

I read all the messages before you sent it to me. And my attention to this game, as well as the attention of officers of other regiments, is very close.

I didn't get an answer, though. Why is this problem not resolved? Why the stability of the game has returned to the same level as it was at the time of the game's release.

You can encourage me to be polite and less emotional, but I'm more than sure that you don't READ anything else!

And I would like the developers not only to listen to themselves, but also to look at the LARGE number of suggestions and errors that exist now. I would like to emphasize that it is not MY proposals, but whole joint initiatives.

Something like that.

CSA Major

Evening.

I should think that a great many problems with stability and connection are deeply entwined with the ongoing revision of the core online functionalities. It is still being worked on and appears to be the next major update to War of Rights; hopefully it will alleviate many of the issues being raised with regards to performance of both server and client.