Thread: Some stuff

Some stuff

Im writing this halfway into bed at 4am, so i might write some stupid shit.

With the event tonight i experienced a few things:
    -Reloading issues such as it going straight to switching caps and new load loaded, me needing to load two times and other glitches while reloading.
    -Sometimes seemingly just falling over without the death screen, fade or sound 'happening'. Ive come to assume that this happens when hit by artillery, but im not shure.
    -After i died (normaly, if i remember correctly) i was again in the Deployment Sreen but as an NCO. I thought this could be a graphical glitch so i spawned. But the WoR gods have set me down onto the deployment zone as an NCO.
    -Some crashes (feels like the olden times again :p)

Also the axe floats at the United States drill camp and a cult has already formed around it. Im concerned!
    Last edited by Würm; 07-26-2020 at 05:50 PM. Reason: greetings, UN

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Würm View Post
    Im writing this halfway into bed at 4am, so i might write some stupid shit.

-Reloading issues such as it going straight to switching caps and new load loaded, me needing to load two times and other glitches while reloading.
    Then you must have pressed WASD. it breaks your reloading but not the animation.

-After i died (normaly, if i remember correctly) i was again in the Deployment Sreen but as an NCO. I thought this could be a graphical glitch so i spawned. But the WoR gods have set me down onto the deployment zone as an NCO.
    I experienced something similar. I was switched from Infantry officer to Arti Private or from Infantry NCO to Arti Officer.

Also the axe floats at the United Nations drill camp and a cult has already formed around it. Im concerned!
    Dont know what you are talking about......

i only know the The cult of the reborn tree trunk and the holy axe

http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

Lol!

I came by a screenshot of a floating axe on Steam yesterday and quickly fixed the tree trunk to be of a fitting height before the hotfix was deployed.

did not know I had entered the occult.

- Trusty

USA Captain

I miss being able to stand on the axe.