Thread: 4th U.S. Artillery, Battery E "Clark's Battery"

USA Captain

4th U.S. Artillery, Battery E "Clark's Battery"

NA Event Schedule
    MONDAY: (Battle) 8:00pm EST
    FRIDAY: (Drill) 8:00pm EST
    SATURDAY: (Battle) 8:00pm EST
    SUNDAY: (Battle) 8:00pm EST

We are a proud member of Burnside's IX Corps, an association of hard-fighting Union Army companies and the terrible swift sword of President Lincoln's Army.
    Last edited by Tyler28256; 10-06-2020 at 07:55 PM.

I'm Interested In helping and forming your regiment, I sent you a private message, I am struggling with my regiment. too. Don't feel bad, I am trying my hardest at starting my own community, and I am willing to take and dedicate my time to help with your community and regiment as well, have a great one!

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaPaulBlackerby View Post
    I'm Interested In helping and forming your regiment, I sent you a private message, I am struggling with my regiment. too. Don't feel bad, I am trying my hardest at starting my own community, and I am willing to take and dedicate my time to help with your community and regiment as well, have a great one!
    Our unit is fully formed actually Clark's is one of 4 units that comprise the larger IX Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler28256 View Post
    Our unit is fully formed actually Clark's is one of 4 units that comprise the larger IX Corps.
    I understand, that's alright. Sorry for bothering you about that. I didn't know, I saw that you weren't getting many page replies or views, so, I thought I would lend a hand and help you out. I have a friend that is helping me with my unit, company, regiment/whatever you call it, etc. And well, its going good, just, got to give it some time and start forming its foundation. Sounds simple and easy to get done, but I had trouble with it in the past, well, have a great night my friend.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaPaulBlackerby View Post
    I understand, that's alright. Sorry for bothering you about that. I didn't know, I saw that you weren't getting many page replies or views, so, I thought I would lend a hand and help you out. I have a friend that is helping me with my unit, company, regiment/whatever you call it, etc. And well, its going good, just, got to give it some time and start forming its foundation. Sounds simple and easy to get done, but I had trouble with it in the past, well, have a great night my friend.
    It just took Tyler 4 months to put together a forum post.

IXCorps.org

Roku is a streaming device, which is a reasonable roku activation and other Set-up Box. Roku is a bundle of amusement, where client can stream for boundless motion appears, web arrangement, news, animation and a lot more projects.