Thread: 4th U.S. Artillery, Battery E "Clark's Battery"

USA Captain

4th U.S. Artillery, Battery E "Clark's Battery"

NA Event Schedule
    MONDAY: (Battle) 8:00pm EST
    FRIDAY: (Drill) 8:00pm EST
    SATURDAY: (Battle) 8:00pm EST
    SUNDAY: (Battle) 8:00pm EST

We are a proud member of Burnside's IX Corps, an association of hard-fighting Union Army companies and the terrible swift sword of President Lincoln's Army.
    Last edited by Tyler28256; 12-16-2020 at 07:18 PM.

I'm Interested In helping and forming your regiment, I sent you a private message, I am struggling with my regiment. too. Don't feel bad, I am trying my hardest at starting my own community, and I am willing to take and dedicate my time to help with your community and regiment as well, have a great one!

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaPaulBlackerby View Post
    I'm Interested In helping and forming your regiment, I sent you a private message, I am struggling with my regiment. too. Don't feel bad, I am trying my hardest at starting my own community, and I am willing to take and dedicate my time to help with your community and regiment as well, have a great one!
    Our unit is fully formed actually Clark's is one of 4 units that comprise the larger IX Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler28256 View Post
    Our unit is fully formed actually Clark's is one of 4 units that comprise the larger IX Corps.
    I understand, that's alright. Sorry for bothering you about that. I didn't know, I saw that you weren't getting many page replies or views, so, I thought I would lend a hand and help you out. I have a friend that is helping me with my unit, company, regiment/whatever you call it, etc. And well, its going good, just, got to give it some time and start forming its foundation. Sounds simple and easy to get done, but I had trouble with it in the past, well, have a great night my friend.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaPaulBlackerby View Post
    I understand, that's alright. Sorry for bothering you about that. I didn't know, I saw that you weren't getting many page replies or views, so, I thought I would lend a hand and help you out. I have a friend that is helping me with my unit, company, regiment/whatever you call it, etc. And well, its going good, just, got to give it some time and start forming its foundation. Sounds simple and easy to get done, but I had trouble with it in the past, well, have a great night my friend.
    It just took Tyler 4 months to put together a forum post.

IXCorps.org

USA Captain

@liefr
    More spam

USA Captain

A much-belated congratulations to 2nd LT. Afton for taking over the command of Clark's Battery!

Cash App is one of the most promising payment gateway based in the United States. It is developed in 2018 by Square Inc. As of now Cash App login more than 30+ million users monthly. if you have any interest in Cash App or want to know more in-depth about Cash App Sign in, feel free to visit us at our website at Cash App Login. Square Inc. developed Cash App in 2013 to help the customer in making transactions online just by few clicks. It works the same way as Venmo, Google Pay works. Cash App also provided a debit card to the customers which is also called Cash App Card. In this article, we will provide you all the information and the instructions by which you can Activate Cash Card from your own mobile phone.

Follow the below-given steps to activate the Cash App card with a QR code on your mobile phone:

Firstly, launch Cash App on your phone.
    Then, select the “Setting” which is on the home page.
    After that go to “Cash Card”
    From there click on the photo of the Cash App Card.
    Then from there, you will get the activation option. Click on it.
    With the mobile camera, you have to scan the QR code.
    Once the QR code is scanned you will get the notification on the email about the activation of the Cash App.

Follow the below-given steps to activate Cash App Card without QR code:

Firstly, launch the Cash App on your phone.
    Then, click on the “Settings” option.
    Then select the “Cash Card” option.
    There at the bottom, you will get the “Help” option. Click on it.
    Then you have to type the CVV no. of the card and the date of expiry over there.
    Lastly, select the option “Confirm” and your card will get activated.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrowtru View Post
    Cash App
    Thanks for the thread bump!

HP Printer Assistant is a software to manage all the issues regarding your printer, which installs with your Windows HP printer driver. With the help of it, one can scan documents and photos, order printer supplies like paper or ink, check for printer errors, check ink levels, and many more other tasks that can be easily done with the help of an HP printer Assistant.

Download HP printer Assistant

If You are in need of an HP printer Assistant for your computer then you need to follow the steps given below. To know more in detail you can visit our website at Hp printer support.

Plugin your printer and switch it ON.
    If your printer is connected with your desktop or laptop via USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. If the software installation prompts you only then connect the USB cable.
    Go to the official website of HP Printer Support
    Then click on “Software and Driver Downloads”.
    Now select the Printer type, your printer model number, and then click on Submit.
    Note: The software results page for your printer displays with the default operating system selected.

If you didn’t get the driver as per your operating system you can always change it to do the following, click on Change, select your version, and then click Change.
    Now under the Driver heading, click on Download Printer drivers.
    During the installation, select the Recommended type of installation when prompted by the software installer and follow the process until the installation is complete.