Thread: USA Union Company Recruiting. Newest Company Union

USA Union Company Recruiting. Newest Company Union

If Interested, add me on steam, if interested, add me on discord too. DarthVaderGE1822#2141. https://warofrights.com/CT_ViewCompa...panyToolHeader

Company tool website and forum is all on that link to request to join and I will accept you in. I am looking for Officers, recruits, volunteers, and I am mainly looking for officers at this time, I am a veteran on war of rights and been here since the alpha, now the game is in early access alpha, I have been here for a couple years, more than likely, 4 years since I was in a regiment, Company B. I cannot spell the name, but its Georgia, there, got it, I spelled it correctly. I was a recruit, but I forgot to update my profile, I was in confederate I do believe, now I switched over to the union, and I hope to get a couple of people to see this forum, join and such like that.

I am looking for high command, officers, and someone to help me lead this regiment, I re-created this one today, the original I had I disbanded, no one joined, since I played for along time, now a veteran, I was here before the cannon update was here, I was here at the very beginning, my name Is Joshua by the way, anyways, have a great one and I hope to get this regiment started, going and extremely successful.

This regiment will be extremely friendly, to all regiments and players, we respect either side, union and confederate.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaPaulBlackerby View Post
    If Interested, add me on steam, if interested, add me on discord too. DarthVaderGE1822#2141. https://warofrights.com/CT_ViewCompa...panyToolHeader

Company tool website and forum is all on that link to request to join and I will accept you in. I am looking for Officers, recruits, volunteers, and I am mainly looking for officers at this time, I am a veteran on war of rights and been here since the alpha, now the game is in early access alpha, I have been here for a couple years, more than likely, 4 years since I was in a regiment, Company B. I cannot spell the name, but its Georgia, there, got it, I spelled it correctly. I was a recruit, but I forgot to update my profile, I was in confederate I do believe, now I switched over to the union, and I hope to get a couple of people to see this forum, join and such like that.

I am looking for high command, officers, and someone to help me lead this regiment, I re-created this one today, the original I had I disbanded, no one joined, since I played for along time, now a veteran, I was here before the cannon update was here, I was here at the very beginning, my name Is Joshua by the way, anyways, have a great one and I hope to get this regiment started, going and extremely successful.

This regiment will be extremely friendly, to all regiments and players, we respect either side, union and confederate.
    Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by TRaider View Post
    Best of luck!
    Thank you. I hope my unit becomes a huge success. I played in a server, and well, I played as an infantry Officer and I did well, better than I expected, I also played as an Officer on the new update when it first came out, and it also went well. I hope to get several to join, volunteer, or become an Officer, Or be an Officer, anyways, thank you. Have a great morning, my time zone is Eastern Standard Time, so its past midnight for me and I am getting ready to get some rest, thank you for responding. Have a great one.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaPaulBlackerby View Post
    Thank you. I hope my unit becomes a huge success. I played in a server, and well, I played as an infantry Officer and I did well, better than I expected, I also played as an Officer on the new update when it first came out, and it also went well. I hope to get several to join, volunteer, or become an Officer, Or be an Officer, anyways, thank you. Have a great morning, my time zone is Eastern Standard Time, so its past midnight for me and I am getting ready to get some rest, thank you for responding. Have a great one.
    No problem and If you're looking to build relationships with other units the 3rd New Jersey welcomes you to our discord as a Union Rep. To join our Discord go to 3rdNJ.com !

Quote Originally Posted by TRaider View Post
    No problem and If you're looking to build relationships with other units the 3rd New Jersey welcomes you to our discord as a Union Rep. To join our Discord go to 3rdNJ.com !
    Thank you for inviting me to your discord server, it means a lot. I will join right now.

I joined the discord server, I sent you a message on steam, and accepted your friend request, and messaged and sent you a friend request on discord.

Thats interesting to say the least
    Last edited by Ryan A Boyd; 12-08-2020 at 06:36 AM.